Thread: Well it's official, I'm the new caregiver for 905341

Well it's official, I'm the new caregiver for 905341

Just got back from the guys over at LW Automotive in PA, Excellent car lot and they have great customer service and a fine selection of euro hotrods.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	15793

They gave me a steal as I paid cash, great customer service and willing to work with you... I was deadset on another one in Avus, (dealer sucked) but blue is what I really wanted and although I really wanted the warm weather package and the black exhaust, I heard the solar was just a pain to deal with in the cold and the exhaust I can do myself. The car had everything else I wanted including Carbon, 2 tone interior, and I got lucky with coilovers, (red springs, anyone know the make?) bigger sway bars and factory rns-e already installed.

Miles are at 149, but an audi dealer has had it serviced it's whole life, even up until a few thousand miles ago (I think it was an oil change as it looked good on he stick and was perfect.) it's a 1 owner car as well, looks like he spared no expense as even all the soft touch buttons inside are in awesome shape. Then eventually traded it in at Mercedes...

I think I'll be doing a timing belt soon as it's now due again, it also needs rotors/pads but I'm ok with doing all this at the price I got the car for.

Back in 08 it had all this done:

Oil and filter changed
    Engine removed to complete repair
    Engine cleaned
    Battery/charging system checked
    Engine oil cooler replaced/repaired
    Torque converter replaced
    Alignment performed
    Two wheel alignment performed
    A/C refrigerant recharged
    Headlight(s) replaced

And also a bunch of other dealer visits, list was pretty long... So I HOPE the tranny holds for awhile

Going to check later to see if it has a tranny tune at all yet, That would ease my mind a little as it's supposed to help the tranny live longer.

Anyway, the car is clean, I simply couldn't pass it up. I'll be doing a full correction on it as soon as I can to remove all the swirls I know are there

It's a rocket, and i'm happy with it right now. Looking forward to refreshing it.

Very nice, enjoy!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Guess who owned this one?

Oh they are H&R coilovers

Well i'd surely like to know....

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24...ice?highlight=

Long term member. You will only need upper 2 rollers and timing belt on this change. And tstat...use oem only.

Happy New Year

THANK YOU! Makes me feel so much better about this car. Glad it remained on the forum

Love the Blue/White color combo. The best, in my opinion. I looked long and hard for one w that color combo w/ low miles but couldn't find one. I went for a Black/White w/ my RS6, but mainly jumped on it for the warranty/53k miles. Yours looks great for 149K, somebody took good care of her.

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Well i'd surely like to know....
    RAISES HAND. No tranny tune - TC replaced at 49k. NEVER had any other tranny issues. I treated this car like a new-born for 10+ years... always waited for engine oil to warm up before prompting turbos to kick in. The dimple above the gas filler door is from a baseball when a little league player fouled a ball off of a fence, and i painfully watched in bounce along the parking lot until it contacted my (your) beast. Argh! No body work nor re-painting of any kind. If the sunroof doesn't retract - it gets fussy sometimes - use the key in the driver's door technique to close it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did ... it was just time for a change, for me (GL550)

Oh...the coilovers are H&R - they replaced Stasis which had replaced the crappy DRC ... and it never saw an auto car wash
    Last edited by LIRS6; December 31st, 2014 at 16:51.
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Thank you for being a great first owner! I plan to keep her going the same way

Congrats, it's nice to see that the car will go from one caring owner to the next!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

congrats, you've got a really nice one and one that has been taken care of during its life, is always good to know it had a careful owner before you. Enjoy it!!!
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Congrats from another new RS6 owner

Welcome to the board , enjoy your new beast!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's