Thread: Is anyone familiar wit this RS4?

Is anyone familiar wit this RS4?

Is anyone familiar with this car?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-RS4-Bas...US_Cars_Trucks
    Current: 2003 Audi RS6, 2007 E63 AMG, 2011 Dodge Ram
    Previous: 07 RS4, 05 E55 AMG, 03 S8, 04 A8L, 04 S4, 01 A8L

Looks clean & nice that it has the warranty. E55 vs E63 you've owned both - which do you like better??
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Just ask if he has had the carbon clean done or ran bg44k pretty regularly (I owned one of these) and of course the new DRC shocks recall done too is a must.

that sellers perseverence payed off...he relisted 2 times and bids went from 20k to 22k to 28k.
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

I am just not as familiar with Ebay car purchasing, so does the final bid just mean the person is highly interested in the car at that price, there is no formal binding obligation to buy right? A person could always say well you misrepresented it, this is wrong or whatever. Do you need a deposit?

It is a binding agreement. A deposit is required within 24-48 hours of auction close. eBay and sometimes PayPal will mediate if there is a dispute but don't bid if you don't intend to buy. I've only bought one car off eBay but it was successful. Bought a 1990 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II in Virginia for 2 grand back in '06; at that price I couldn't say no!

2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold