Thread: OBD2 Not Reading During Emission Test

OBD2 Not Reading During Emission Test

OK, here is my issue. Need to get the RS6 scanned for emission testing and the testing center(s) says that my OBD2 port is not working. I can use my scan tool and generic scan tool on the OBD2 port and it works. The scan tool can pull the readiness test and read codes (no codes detected). I've checked all fuses and no fuse are blown.

Anyone have any ideas why the emission testing center(s) cannot read the OBD2 port? I've went to two different emission testing centers and they both cannot read the OBD2 port.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifters View Post
    OK, here is my issue. Need to get the RS6 scanned for emission testing and the testing center(s) says that my OBD2 port is not working. I can use my scan tool and generic scan tool on the OBD2 port and it works. The scan tool can pull the readiness test and read codes (no codes detected). I've checked all fuses and no fuse are blown.

Anyone have any ideas why the emission testing center(s) cannot read the OBD2 port? I've went to two different emission testing centers and they both cannot read the OBD2 port.

Thanks.
    stock software or have you been flashed? What state are you in?

Stock and in WI.