Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Special Sauce" FS - 25k

Sweet trade me the headlights/taillights for the stockers lol. I'm too scared to heat them up!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Is someone going to save this and take all the stickers off? Should be able to pass DEQ with an auto still, but are the secondary 02's removed and coded out?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I am proud to say that "Special Sauce" has found a new home with a fellow enthusiast, RS6.com member (TedShred) and all-around great guy.

I want to thank everyone for thier interest in the car as well as the people who I have met and who have helped me along the way.

I will see if I can change my username now that she has sold. Happy New Year and I wish everone a wonderful 2015!