Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Special Sauce" FS - 25k

"Special Sauce" FS - 25k

Hate to let her go but unfortunately I have to for work reasons. I'm replacing her with a '14 A8L 4.0 (That will be tuned at EPL, of course!).

I'm only asking what I paid for her a year ago, which, considering all she has had done is a fantastic deal.

She will only be sold to an RS6.com member!

If you don't know about her then do an RS6.com search for "sauce".

I have the title.

Ben

You really should post info and pics...or at least a link to FS ad. You can't assume every knows this car...Bummer you gotta dump it...wish I could grab it...
    2013 Audi S8

Other than an aquamist kit, a re-tune, and about 15k of additional mileage, not much has changed from this post a couple of years ago:

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25...ighlight=sauce

Sorry to hear you have to let her go. Good luck with sale and hope she stays close to home.

Thanks, NENE. As long as she goes to an RS6.com member then I will be happy. The good news is that it's not a financial sale, its a practical sale - owning three cars in Boston is a logistical nightmare (most Bostonians don't own ANY cars) and I have to get into an A8L for work reasons (secure transport) so I can wait to sell her to an RS6.com member.

So it's a built auto car making how much at the wheels since its re-tune? I'm assuming it's been dyno tuned so you should have these figures or a curve to share for us HP junkies to drool over.

Thanks,
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

I was actually waiting until January to dyno it but my best guess is 525hp/650tq at the wheels.

Special Sauce may have found a new home in a warmer climate...details soon.

the sauce wont give you heart burn. Been a long time since I have been on the site. Fun car, who ever is picking it up.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Thanks for the comment Stephen. Special Sauce is amazing thanks to you!

Money hasn't exchanged hands yet but I'm pretty confident that she is heading South to another RS6.com member's home.

Will update soon...

Spill the beans! Who may this be?

Quick update...

Special Sauce is still for sale. Entertaining any offers above 20k but only from RS6.COM members! Want her to go to a good home!

Insane value, if you put together a real ad it should sell fast.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Quote Originally Posted by Spcl Sauce View Post
    Quick update...

Special Sauce is still for sale. Entertaining any offers above 20k but only from RS6.COM members! Want her to go to a good home!
    sent you a private message. would like to touch base re: your car. thx.

Oh crap, I didn't realize this was back up for sale...contacting.

Happy Holidays everone! Special Sauce is still available and now that I have some time over the break, I'm going to create an ad for her. I am willing to sell her to an RS6.com member for 23k, including delivery. Included is a year supply of Meth and OEM rims/tires. Some pics until then:

Last edited by Spcl Sauce; December 26th, 2014 at 17:03.

Were you able to get this through the Massachusetts emission standards, which I understand mimic those we have here in California? We had a highly modded A4 that would not pass due to its cat mod, and this has a 100 cell cat. The Milltek exhaust should not be an issue; my prior APR/Billy Boat exhaust was cat back and not an issue, so I expect the same here. Also, can you post where the car is at re: need for timing belt service and if you know if the Dahlback mods make pulling the engine for servicing more of an issue? My current daily driver suits me just fine now, but I agree that this car needs to stay with someone on this board :-). Just not with my 19 yo son behind the wheel...
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Interested - shooting you a PM. Have seen the car at the shop that did a lot of the work (probably a few owners ago).

(Yes, I know, first post - long time lurker, just registered!)