Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greetings...Picked up a RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Any update? Would be pretty sweet to see the better stability of the Allroad, Ute style, with the RS6 powerplant!

O_E
    We have the adapter plate for the transmission and clutch/flywheel is 3 weeks out. We are going to try and make it down to Helen for SOWO but the next month is going to be crunch time. We are re-doing the body work as we are using the RS6 body panels-doors-quarters-fenders-bumpers. I am pretty stoked about getting it back on the road. Its going to be a monster.

clutch should be in today....trying to decide on a color to respray.

Quote Originally Posted by zinkwerks View Post

clutch should be in today....trying to decide on a color to respray.
    My vote is Black Cherry - just a downright TITS color on the RS. Only 1 ever brought to the US in that Audi Exclusive color. If you're looking to stick with stock offerings, Daytona Grey is nice, Mugello Blue is very nice, Brilliant Black is the fastest

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Clutch is in....Black Cherry Pearl looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by zinkwerks View Post

Clutch is in....Black Cherry Pearl looks sick!
    Oh if you go Black Cherry, you're going to have to have a pro photographer get gratuitous beauty shots for us to drool over. Uber-Ute with RS6 powerplant and Audi Exclusive BCP paint job? Nice. I know whose phone I'd be ringing if anything ever happened to my beast. Hopefully by then I'd live somewhere it makes a bit more sense to have a manual trans. DC area traffic + 6MT = big muscley left leg, puny little atrophied right leg.

Best of luck on your build, I'll shoot you a PM if I ever head down TX way. Will have to supply my own bib if you do go black cherry!

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Another month has gone by, any update?
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Are any wheels available?

Did this get up and running? Pics?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com