Thread: Speaker Grills

Speaker Grills

long story short wife had a propane tank i the back seat on the floor, it moved when she took a turn and put a hole in the right rear speaker grill. Is there an easy way to change this out if i can source one? any input will help. thanks a bunch in advanced.

Remove engine...replace door panel...$5k.

Dunno, but contact Shokan if you need the part.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

was $10 on ecstuning when i bought it a few months ago...as for replacement, the panel needs to come off, however i didn't, i just took off the old grille by simply pulling it out a bit harder so that the plastic pins break and then you have to glue in place the new one...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Remove engine...replace door panel...$5k.

Dunno, but contact Shokan if you need the part.
    LOL i knew thats the route i was gonna have to go. Thanks for the advice mik15 ill look into ECS.

Anyone out there with an RS6 that is being cannibalized for parts? I need a SUNVISOR CLIP for the driver side. Hoping a respondent to the SPEAKER GRILLS will be able to help me too.

I'll hop on the thread jack bandwagon....looking for the plastic cover for power steering reservoir as mine is cracked, they are something stupid like $125 new for a little plastic cover.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com