Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remote Mount Oil Filter?

Seen this in person, very slick. Looks very OEM.

How's the car running Daniel? Make it up to AMD yet?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

It took a lot less hose than I figured, only about 3 feet total (18" or so per side). I bought 6 feet and had half left.

Mike, yep it's tuned. Drives like manual should, RPM's actually drop as soon as I let off instead of hanging and making the shifts less than smooth. Power is up a bit from the previous Eurocharged Tip tune. Clutch is getting better, smooth as ever when cold but gets a bit chattery once it's warmed up. Only noticeable when taking off from a standstill though.

I'm waiting for one odd problem to get sorted out though.. After I got the car running and wired, the display would say "press clutch to start", but after getting tuned for some reason it switched back to saying "press brake to select gear", and shows "P R N D 4 3 2" at the bottom, with P always selected. Just a minor nuisance, but I'd like to get it taken care of. Jason said he was going to look into it but nothing so far, hopefully he comes up with something.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.