Thread: If anyone bought 905332 from Flow Audi (Avus/Black)....

If anyone bought 905332 from Flow Audi (Avus/Black)....

This is my former car...I have an inch-thick folder of records basically since the car was new....happy to pass on to the new owner!

Twins, mind giving mileage and general condition and what they gave you? It would be nice to have a level set for what Audi dealers are giving on trade. (I can see auction runs but as always I believe it really depends on what you're buying and how much they are making on that.)

Sold it with 51,xxx miles....stock except for CCW forged wheels...had new set of PSS, plus three years of ownership under Fidelity Platinum, so new torque converter, EGTs, valve cover gaskets, control arms, yada yada yada

The dealer gave me $25,000 for it....I bought a 2013 TT-RS that had been on their lot for a while (as a used car, since it had already been titled), so who knows how much more on the trade they gave me than it "was worth"

Wow that trade-in crushes any auction runs for our cars...so I am guessing they listed it for 30 and probably parted with it for 28/29. At 28 a margin of 12% with no recon, most dealers would be OK with that if they made good margin on your TT-RS...IMO. Does your state allow the tax shield benefit on your trade?

Wow that trade-in crushes any auction runs for our cars...so I am guessing they listed it for 30 and probably parted with it for 28/29. At 28 a margin of 12% with no recon, most dealers would be OK with that if they made good margin on your TT-RS...IMO. Does your state allow the tax shield benefit on your trade?

I paid $63.5k for a 2013 TT-RS that had 200 miles (previously titled, not a buyback or lemon...just some old guy that went through cars like wives) and an original sticker of $70k (the last batch of TT-RS's came with exclusive color exterior/interior package that was pricey)...no idea if that's good deal or not, but felt like one...and don't really care...wanted the RS6 gone and the TT-RS coming home with me

Yes, I only had to pay tax on the net between the two transactions

Quote Originally Posted by twinsteve View Post

Yes, I only had to pay tax on the net between the two transactions
    Sooooo jealous.....

Stupid California.