Thread: fun with a "muscle car"

fun with a "muscle car"

Yesterday I was passed by pontiac Firebird WS6, which is a 325 hp american "MuscleCar" , while on the telephone. I told the caller that I had to go. So I got off the phone and wanted to play with this black firebird to see what it could do.
    I came up behind him at about 95 so I had to slow to about 80 which is about what he was driving. He then procceded to excelerate I could hear his downshifts but that did not phase the RS6. When I floored it I was on top of him and had to let off so I did not run over him it was loads of fun. Probably not for him getting attacked by a four door .
    I love this car...
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Probably not for him...no
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

it was loads of fun. Probably not for him getting attacked by a four door
    Especially by a four door family sedan! LOL Makes me want to go out for a drive - in the warm weather. It's a mere -11 degrees F here (-24 C by my estimates), with windchill of -35 F (-37 C). UGH!!!

Finnus

2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue