Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS6 Exhaust from Eisenmann (sound clip included)

RS6 Exhaust from Eisenmann (sound clip included)

A friend of mine got an exhaust from Eisenmann to his E55 AMG.
    He went back to AMG in Germany and showed it to all of the staff and they were very impressed with their quality.

Took the liberty to check what they have for the RS6.

http://www.eisenmann-technik.de

Well, the picture might not say much but LIFE IS GOOD -
    Here's the sound clip!

I want to hear this!!!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Now THAT'S MUSIC to my ears!

I could never have guessed the car.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

That thing sounds awsome!!!!! I wonder if they export to US? I like the oval tail pipes. Thats one thing I don't like about other systems....the four tail pipes. I like the look of the car as it stands currently.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

WICKED!

Incredible! I called the US importer of Eisenmann exhaust systems. Eisenhaus is located in Chicago and they have not yet imported any RS6 systems. It’s not even on their webpage yet. I gave Jason the link to this page and he is going to contact the factory to get the specifics on the aforementioned system. The company is still on vacation through next week (I’m applying for a job). A little backround: In addition to manufacturing aftermarket exhausts, they are an OEM supplier to Porsche. Hopefully, we’ll have some info soon! In the meantime, check out the US site: http://www.eisenhaus.com/

James

Originally posted by Bauer
    I like the oval tail pipes. Thats one thing I don't like about other systems....the four tail pipes.
    I so agree, I love my oval pipes; sheesh, you see quads on freakin' Pontiac Grand Ams nowadays.

re: Loving Oval Tail Pipes

all
    I have a real love hate relationship with those pipes. The black ovals look great next to the fine misano red and the sound they produce is awesome!!! However, in my garage, parked next to the better half's lex ls400, which also has dual oval pipes, I wonder sometime if my beast would look better with quad's? Some of those systems on the web site from the U.S. distributor here in Chicago do look way cool to me (thanks for finding and passing along highrustler). Guess I'll have to go out and do a little recording with my PC to hear just how good those sound and then I'll not be bugged by that again . I get many many looks at my beautiful rear when I start the beast up. More than once casual observers have remarked how really muscular this car sounds. And, oh yeah, have I told everyone how much I love this car. Icon knows too, in this last bit of Chicago weather, what a great driving experience you can have, even in the winter. This truly is the best overall car I've had. Sure hope it continues to run well. On Star still green after unit replaced and all else quite good.

FEVR

Hey Icon, you gettin out of here for some warm?

Oh I concur with the previous posts that sound is to my ears.
    I know what my first purchase will be for my Beast once it is available.
    Hey you think if we flooded their website with emails for this exhaust in the US they would speed up?
    -Stuart
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Re: re: Loving Oval Tail Pipes

Originally posted by RS6FEVR
    Hey Icon, you gettin out of here for some warm?
    Heading out to Beaver Creek skiing in a little over a month--not really warm though--and on to Cozumel shortly there after.

RE: I want to hear this

There's nothing to click on my Mac at the link to hear it.
    Speed

WOW!!!!! I thought Miltek sounded nice, that is AWESOME!

I just got an email from EisenHaus this morning and they said they are finally offering the RS6 exhaust in the statesand the are "expecting the first product shipment to arrive in about 2-3 weeks to our U.S warehouse. Currently some sets are pre-sold but we still have some quantity available out of the first shipment."

link again
    -Stuart
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

prices

The sound clip above features the "race" version. There are 3 versions available: sport, high performance and race. Prices range between $1836 to $2053. Neither are full catback systems which makes me think these are purely for audible enjoyment rather than performance.

James

I've never been a big fan of Eisenmann since a lot of their systems are not even cat-back options and are very expensive. Does anyone have good pics and specs on an exhaust from Abt-sportsline, MTM, or Oettinger?

Does anybody know the price of this system?

Anybody bought it yet?
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

http://www.eisenhaus.com/eisenmann.php

allows you to price it up (~2k) and offers estimated HP gains for the 3 versions.

the "race" version may be too loud. the chart of loudness rates stock at "2" and race at "8.9" (out of 10)

http://www.eisenhaus.com/perfdetails.html

however those estimates are generic, not specifically for audi stock vs their audi exhaust.

for sale

I have a barely used race version for sale. It was incredible sounding but a bit too loud for my taste. I'd say it's about 30% louder than the sound enhacing system. Heads would turn everywhere I went. If you want a more aggressive sounding system, the Eisenmann is the ultimate. I've tried the Sportec, Sound Enhancing and Milltek. It makes the beast sound like a Viper. Well controlled but with a very aggressive growl. Contact me if interested. Can take photos.

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eisenmann.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	1700  

Re: for sale

I've tried the Sportec, Sound Enhancing and Milltek. It makes the beast sound like a Viper. Well controlled but with a very aggressive growl. Contact me if interested. Can take photos.

James [/B]
    How do you find the Sportec? so what is on your car currently?

I like my factory SE exhaust. the look, the black ovals, and the sound. But I'd get a sportec if it adds some more HP, still sounds good but not viper-ish, and looks nice as well.

Re: for sale

Originally posted by highrustler
    I have a barely used race version for sale. It was incredible sounding but a bit too loud for my taste. I'd say it's about 30% louder than the sound enhacing system. Heads would turn everywhere I went. If you want a more aggressive sounding system, the Eisenmann is the ultimate. I've tried the Sportec, Sound Enhancing and Milltek. It makes the beast sound like a Viper. Well controlled but with a very aggressive growl. Contact me if interested. Can take photos.

James
    Are these ovals bigger than stock ovals? Does it gain hp?
    "Learning by doing"

"It's racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing - the rest is just games"
    ..Hemingway..