Thread: Finally Passed my driving test...

Finally Passed my driving test...

...after 13 months of driving lessons, two hours every week, at a cost of over £3,000. Having taken 3 tests within 6 months, and a serious test on my patience...as my instructor wasn't around for many of the test dates, including the last one, which was Friday which also resulted in a pass (thank goodness) and lots of illegal test drives of cars...

Wew! Apparantly my car wouldn't fit into some test standard barriers that's used to parallel park into, but it did easily...that was the instructor's excuse for doing the test in his car, which is a Citroen C3...terrible car, reminds ever so much of a noddy car, also you can't feel anything through the pedals or steering as everything is over assisted. Keep away at all costs!

(Disclaimer: The stories based on test driving cars without a full lisence etc is purely made up )

Now, let the snow come over, so I can play with the car(s) in it...

Congrats!

And drive safe! The license is just the beginning.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Thanks Erik,

The license is just the beginning.
    That's a good old saying in terms off driving being a continous learning curve...

Thumbs up The most important little piece of paper in your wallet

What a relief when they finally hand over your driving licence isn't it ?

Congratulations Klint !!!

But it costed you a big amount of money thou Darn.

I started driving when I was 17 years old, I took my theory exam at the age of 16 years & 9 months. Till I became 17 I took driving lessons with an instructor. Funny guy he was and a cool first lesson as well. I had to drive over the pavement to avoid a collision with a lorry. The lorry-driver took his priority. I had priority of coarse and had to jank the wheel The curbs where quite high so you can imagine that the car had a rough time there. It was a Renault 19 (diesel). My instructor wasn't paying attention at that time, he was busy with eating a candy bar.
    It costed my parents around a 1000 Euros (667 Pounds). I drove one year under the supervision of my parents, so I wasn't allowed to drive alone.

Now you can finally enjoy the R32

Enjoy the driving and drive safely. Good Luck mate

Congratulations Klint! Drive safely.

Congratulations! Take it easy when the snow comes though... The biggest danger is probably other, not so good drivers. :bang:

Oh, and I think I won't have to tell you to have fun in that R32...
    :snow:

Congrats Klint

As Erik says, the license is just the beginning! Enjoy

Ben

Thanks alot Gentleman (and ladies?)

So far, it's been great fun.

If and when it snows, I'll be taking the old dog of a 325 out in it, it's balanced better than the R32, along with the front engined rear wheel drive platform should make an interesting time.