Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, this M3 driver takes 'talking out of his arse' to a new level

this badge was on my S6 Avant (Lehmann 390+ bhp) for few months but had to take it off as too many idiots (namely the "b's" and "v's" tried arrogantly to go by ...

But it was fun .....

Well looks like the administrator over at the M3 board has had enough of us. Cant get on the chat boards:eye: . I guess they dont like reality comming in on their fantasyland. Next they are going to say a M3 with JUST kellners Exhaust is faster and handles better then an Enzo.

You know, if you dont check your facts and will not even consider what you are saying could be wrong then your pretty foolish and get what you deserve. The fact that we get shut out over there is pretty childish. Grow up and have an adult conversation. Covering you ears and yelling like a kid, "NA NA NA I AM NOT LISTENING" is not very mature.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Ridiculous!!!

I really can't believe that I/we've been locked out of that site!!!

(I also don't know how they did that - I cleared "Cookies", etc., but it must have something to do with the IP address, I'd guess.)

In any case, I sent the admin. this message a few minutes ago:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, I register for your forums, make some STATEMENTS OF FACT
    regarding the relative performance of the M3 vs. the
    RS6, and for this, I/we apparently get locked out from your
    boards?????????

Why? What did I do wrong?

No, you don't OWE me an answer, but you could offer a fellow
    car enthusiast SOME justification for this heavy-handed move.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of babies!

Wow!

I thought it was just me.

Usually the Admin/Mods are very lenient, towards much worse things. Such as "Post Whoring", Flame wars etc...Weird that this action has been taken.

Could it be possible it's a server failure? Or is it a genuine blockage from going anywhere near it?

Banned

It's all ZCD's fault, quoting all those facts and your fancy talk, that'll learn ya.

Interesting!

I cleared my cookies, history then used a proxy server somewhere in Bolivia, it appears that the forum is still blocking incoming err...interest(?) .

Re: Banned

Originally posted by iconcls
    It's all ZCD's fault, quoting all those facts and your fancy talk, that'll learn ya.
    Yes, I've found that a**holes really HATE it when FACTS are brought into their discussions.

Or, perhaps it's a server problem, and I'm all riled up about nothing!

Maybe the thread was deleted. What is the main forum address?

I toasted a Subaru Impreza GT in my A6 2.7T today. That's a fact - AND FUN! :MTM: MTM Power!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Originally posted by Rally
    Maybe the thread was deleted. What is the main forum address?
    http://www.m3forum.com/

I tried to access the forums from the main page, and got the same denial message.

All very "mature" of the web admin., dontcha think? :flamed:

I guess they don't want us playing in their sandbox... LOL

It won't be long until the new M5 is out and then the BMW boys and girls will have their day. Its best not to get too worked up about any of this. Sooner or later, there's always going to be something newer, faster, "hotter" ...

Finnus

2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Come on...

Someone has to have an IP that can gain access, no? Then of course relay how the circle-jerk thread is going.

Re: Come on...

Originally posted by iconcls
    Someone has to have an IP that can gain access, no? Then of course relay how the circle-jerk thread is going.
    They probably put the thread in the trash.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Yeah, but why can't I access the forums AT ALL, then???

I really can't believe that they deleted that thread.

I suppose that my username has also now been deactivated....but I can't even get to the "Register Now" link.

Ba*stards! :bang:

HOW SOON WE FORGET

I POSTED THIS SOMETIME BACK.....

THERE'S ONE MORE I'LL LOOK FOR IT.

RS6 THREAD

HERE IT IS

RS6 V. M3

ON THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES......ENJOY

CLICK HERE

I'm locked out of M3 bullshit as well ..... some people simply can't handle the truth. :vsad2:

On another note I drove 2.7tt A6Q MTM (I think this is Stage II ? 306 or something bhp) - very enjoyable performance and it shows what MTM guys can do for performance. Pull in 6th gear over 4k rpm is unbelievable. Not to mention lower gears ....

I wish we'd seen some of the pussycatchers (erhhh I mean the m3 machines) on the road ...:byeM5:

Talking Update - Vengeance is MINE!!!

Originally posted by ZCD2.7T
    I really can't believe that they deleted that thread.

I suppose that my username has also now been deactivated....but I can't even get to the "Register Now" link.

Ba*stards! :bang:
    So, on a whim, I tried yet ANOTHER way around the apparent lockout, and "waaallllaaa", I was able to get access to the forum and the thread in question.

I posted this:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen -

I want to say, on the record, that I REALLY like the M3, and envy all of you who have one. My A6 2.7T is pretty quick by most measures, but it's a different type of car, which suits me better.

I jumped into this thread a few days back after seeing erroneous information posted about the relative performance of the M3 and Audi RS 6, plus an assertion that the SCCA Speed GT that was also incorrect. The person who posted that owned up to his/her mistake when presented with the facts.

Apparently, your site administrators or moderators have no use for facts, nor for interesting give-and-take between fellow enthusiasts, because shortly after my last post, myself and my Audi-enthusiast bretheren were "LOCKED OUT" of all forums on this board. No expanation was sent, nor any notification. Seems a bit heavy-handed, don't you think?

Now, I understand that this board is a private enterprise, so you can make your own rules, but doesn't it make you wonder who might be next???

Post at your own risk - toe the line, or be prepared for "M3 Forum BANISHMENT".

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your cars.

ZCD2.7T (a CAR (not Audi nor BMW specific) enthusiast in the Chicago area)

(Prolly be my last post, when "they" find out that I was able to post again....)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, I got (temporarily) the last word, and got to poke the amin/moderator in the eye, too!!!

I know it shouldn't, but it feels GOOD!!!!!!