Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, this M3 driver takes 'talking out of his arse' to a new level

Wow, this M3 driver takes 'talking out of his arse' to a new level

Interesting discussion going on here.

As you can see, I replied to one post that really caught my eye.

P.S I have no intentions of provoking flame wars between the forums. etc.

that is crap of shit - I can testify that even with my 95 S6 Avant M3 would not do it, and we're at least 60 hp lower thant RS6. I drove recently with my good friend who had M5'a (last one being 2001 model) and he was very clear on high speed performance difference between the two cars (M5 and Lehman S6). Got video somehwere too if I can get to backup servers.

oh well, the "wish" is the father of the thought as people in the east would say.

However - in Prague many of the locals would specifically state that BMW (and specifically the M3 or 3 series in general) is nothing but compensation for certain physical deficiencies of the male owner ......

oh well, here we go again ..

Originally posted by gjg
    that is crap of shit - I can testify that even with my 95 S6 Avant M3 would not do it, and we're at least 60 hp lower thant RS6. I drove recently with my good friend who had M5'a (last one being 2001 model) and he was very clear on high speed performance difference between the two cars (M5 and Lehman S6). Got video somehwere too if I can get to backup servers.

oh well, the "wish" is the father of the thought as people in the east would say.

However - in Prague many of the locals would specifically state that BMW (and specifically the M3 or 3 series in general) is nothing but compensation for certain physical deficiencies of the male owner ......

oh well, here we go again ..
    The S6 keeps up with a M3 ?? Dont make me laught!
    I dusted a friends S6 with 340BHp with my dads M5 (the E34 with 347bhp)...the M3 kills my M5 easly so you can understand what I meen!

BTW its known that the E39 M5 is faster than a stock RS6 over 160km/h and that over that speed a M3 can keep up with a RS6...
    Artur Costa

Without admitting anything here, I have personal knowledge of a recent impromptu run against an E46 M3. It started at 60 mph on an open, deserted freeway. The M3 took off first, because someone has to, and had a body length before the RS6 driver hit the gas. As soon as he did, however, the RS6 immediately caught and passed the M3 and continued to pull on it up to 140 where the "holy s**t" factor kicked in and the brakes were rapidly applied. It was all very friendly and happened very quickly, but it was no contest.

Funny

SLVRBLTM3,
    ...eventually the RS6 would melt away his rubber, making the car handle more poorly and eventually the M3 would be able to overtake the RS6. Speed GT world challenge this year would prove my point.
    Why yes it would, Pobst took 1st. and Audi won manufacturers.

Arthuro, this particular S6 Avant is in Prague. Please feel free to stop by for a test drive, no problem. Perhaps it would help to have some info - this is AAN Lehman tuned, Abt suspension.

I do not want to get in to Audiworld style pissing contest here, just bring the car here and we will run the test, real drive, no bimmer driver bullshit. BTDT. And no problem with publishing data here.

And the RS6/M3 compare - let's get serious........

gg

No Way motor trend tested the M5 against the rs6 and the rs6 was faster. The M3 is slower than the rs6

No Way motor trend tested the M5 against the rs6 and the rs6 was faster. The M3 is slower than the M5

Originally posted by gjg

Arthuro, this particular S6 Avant is in Prague. Please feel free to stop by for a test drive, no problem. Perhaps it would help to have some info - this is AAN Lehman tuned, Abt suspension.

I do not want to get in to Audiworld style pissing contest here, just bring the car here and we will run the test, real drive, no bimmer driver bullshit. BTDT. And no problem with publishing data here.

And the RS6/M3 compare - let's get serious........

gg
    Well its quite simple!
    Isnt the S6 a 4.2L with 340bhp?
    Doesnt it weight 1800.Kg?
    Isnt it a Quattro?

So my M5 has 1730kg , 347bhp and RWD so less power loss!
    It would be a nice chalange!

And dont get me wrong , its just that I raced lots of times a friends S6 and no way he can keep up!
    About data I can try to get a vid of me and hem! :byeM5:
    Artur Costa

Well its quite simple!

AAN engine is 2.2 Turbo (less weight than 4.2), Lehmann setup is approx. 390+bhp.

There is no sense to waste bandwith as your M5 is loosing proposition - if you're in the area let me know.

Caution, quattro is addictive

M3 252kw and 1525kg 6.05kg/kw
    RS6 331kw and 1840kg 5.55kg/kw

I understand that quattro would rob a little more power at the wheels but those power to weight figures don't lie.

And that video, gee if that M3 has got just an exhaust, then were all wasting our time cause imagine if an aftermarket chip would also have those sort of significant gains then why buy a pagani or bugatti, we could all just buy an M3 and put a 300kw exhaust and chip package on. Pfft!!!!

A stock M3 beating a stock RS6, give me a break!!!!
    Lord of the Rings

m3?

A stock M3 beating a stock RS6? LOL!! , So did u wake up after that dream? i can tell from personal experience the e55 yes maybe if your a very good driver on a good day, but the M3-5 no way!! and from years of drag racing i know that on the road the car with higher trap speed will win. no if or but, and sorry to point out the truth, that neither the m3 or m5 has a decent trap speed. Last of all would u want to drive a car that u can get 100% out of it 90% of the time or would u drive a car that u hopefully can get 90% out of it 10% of the time, weather permitting.
    if it's not broken, you're not trying hard enough.

Cool Stop joking!!

At ~00:50 in this movie you have the answer to if the M5 can overtake the RS6 or not..
    ..plan and simple.. NO WAY! :roll: :roll:

ftp://www.rs6.com/rs6.com/Tribute-to-Audi-RS6.wmv
    (save as)

Btw:
    The RS6 is the only car in its class that pulls 1.0 in G-force when accelerating.
    The rest of the competition (E55, M5, Jagu...) all stoped at ~0.55-0.65
    Last edited by McBurn4ever; December 9th, 2003 at 10:02.
    Regards /Pär

Recently, I killed an M3

driver. He was talking crap about how much faster his car was then my RS6. So I shot him. I then reminded him it was all about the driver, not the car and that since he was dead, my car is faster.

javascript:smilie('')
    Blink gif

More fuel for their fire: (FACTS, not hearsay or "I betcha my car's faster"...)

http://216.118.86.224/m3forum/showth...threadid=19789

Last edited by ZCD2.7T; December 9th, 2003 at 14:33.

I've owned 02M3 and...what can i say...

RS6 is faster end of story...

typical bmw attitude ....... they need lo learn hard way. Some days back I've had briefly 1.9 D badge on my Avant and after about 60 km of several unsucessfull attempts by M5 he finally got me at a gas pump.

"Never seen diesel going that fast .... don't you have wrong pump going?"

"Nah, runs better on 98 Petrol ...."

Originally posted by gjg
    Some days back I've had briefly 1.9 D badge on my Avant and after about 60 km of several unsucessfull attempts by M5 he finally got me at a gas pump.

"Never seen diesel going that fast .... don't you have wrong pump going?"

"Nah, runs better on 98 Petrol ...."

LOL!!!

You re-badged your RS6 into a 1.9 Diesel and outran an M5?

That is so cool (and evil)!

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail