Thread: Electronic Exhaust Cut Outs installed

Electronic Exhaust Cut Outs installed

I went w the QTP product, as they work great on my 996tt, and many other installs. We positioned them as far back to mufflers as we could. I didn't want them under the psgr area of the car. Couple of things to note: car still had both stock pre cats and cats, and it still has the center resonators.

The car definitely picked up a more definitive growl. No drone whatsoever. Motor sounds much more tuned at WOT. I think keeping the center res's is key here. I'm looking forward to the pre-cat delete. Then I think I'll be satisfied w the volume and tone.

I'll try to grab a vid of revs, drive by's some time today. If anyone is local to Bklyn/NYC area and want to listen to cut out installs on a Stage 3 AR, 996tt, or the RS6, shoot me a time to meet up. Such a great way to be able to go from mild to wild with the flick of a switch.

Nice! I'll have to check that out one of these days...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com