Thread: Forgestar CF10 Wheels? Conti DWS's?

Forgestar CF10 Wheels? Conti DWS's?

Found some Forgestar CF10 takeoffs from a A4 B8 Avant lease return that I am checking out tomorrow. Matte black, 5x112, 66.6 bore, et 35, with Conti Extreme DWS with less than 5k miles.

Checking to see if anyone has the CF10 on their RS6, any pics? Anyone have any feedback on the Conti DWS's? Lastly, if I understand correctly, I'll need a spacer or some type of ring to address the bore difference between the 66.6 and what the RS6 has. What am I looking for, what is our bore numbers, any links, anything else I am missing?

Thanks for any help that's out there.
    Topcat_92

ours is 57.1, so yeah, you will need some center rings to reduce the rims CB to ours. Otherwise the rims should fit alright having the 35ET, what's the J ?
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

You can get a 5mm spacer adapter that puts you back to the OEM ET30 and changes your CB from 66.6 to 57.1. Theyre pretty cheap online.
    Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip

Yes, those are probably Benz wheels. Audi and MB have the same 5x112 bolt pattern but Audi has a 57.1 hub and MB has a 66.56 hub. You need these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pc-Hubcentr...f935aa&vxp=mtr
    2013 Audi S8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4033.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	15223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4036.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	15221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4039.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	15222

I pulled the trigger. Now that I have them mounted, I am split on the black on black. I like the clean look, but the bottom of the almost blends too much. Also, the rotors really stand out. May be ideal for a lighter colored car. Will keep on for a bit and see if it grows on me.
    Topcat_92

All you need is a little tint...it will fall into place....
    2013 Audi S8

If they don't grow on you keep me in mind lol. I love the ways these look, look amazing on the car.

Plastidip your aluminum trim matte black to match the wheels and tint the windows and you'll be set
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

All black is the new fast and furious, seen too many "murdered out" Hondas and SUVs for my taste. Sell or plastidip (by a pro) rims gunmetal or silver...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

is there sliver available in Plastidip? I've searched by not found a clear answer. I'd like to try updating my rims from gunmetal to a brighter silver to try it before spending proper money to repaint them formally.
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Quote Originally Posted by bakes View Post
    is there sliver available in Plastidip? I've searched by not found a clear answer. I'd like to try updating my rims from gunmetal to a brighter silver to try it before spending proper money to repaint them formally.

there is only certain colors that they make in a rattle can, but they can make you any color you want, but you would need a paint gun to apply. http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip
    thats the website you should be able to find what you need there.

Don't have the pics, but I had a set of 18" stockers painted Meteor Grey and mounted winter tires to them, it's an Audi OE color, pretty close to black but with enough grey and metallic flake to make it stand out from the tire, looks pretty tits on a black RS6 if I do say so myself...
    Last edited by Other_Erik; May 12th, 2014 at 17:24. Reason: Meteor Grey is not Lava Grey
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    guess i was wrong lol, i didnt know they started making the silver. wonder how good it looks.

I didn't run the wheels until I got the proper hub rings. Finally got them and remount the wheels/tires. Wow. Great grip from the Conti's, both in dry and wet, and noticeably quiet. With the lighter forged wheels, acceleration feels that little bit faster. Keeping the wheels black for the time being, they're growing on me.
    Topcat_92

If I were in your position, I would get them sandblasted and powdercoated silver (or whatever color suits your fancy), and get some spacers so they sit more flush with the fenders.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold