Thread: TSW Nurburgring wheels

TSW Nurburgring wheels

Has anyone run these on their RS6? I want to switch from 19" to 18" as the roads in Michigan suck.

Specs: 18x8.5 ET 32
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	15192  
    '03 RS6: Full APR EMCS/TCU, Nurburgring Bronze 19x8.5, Freshly Rebuilt Turbos, Gutted Precats, Stern Racing Mounts, SAI Delete, Aux Radiator Delete, Venair Hoses, Koni Yellows.....

The guy Timmmmmy had them on his Judas project.
    2004 S4 Avant - 2003 Avus Silver RS6 MT (sold)
    Public link to Onedrive.com 6MT Files
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjZTWt7Mgp7SiVfliUkt64Ao6iSE

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post
    Has anyone run these on their RS6? I want to switch from 19" to 18" as the roads in Michigan suck.

Specs: 18x8.5 ET 32
    Yes, I have them on mine.

You might have to pick and choose what corners they are installed on after balancing. I had my wheel and tire combo road-force balanced and one of the weights ended up in a location that would put it very close to the front calipers.

Another tip: 65mm center cap decals will very closely match these centers. They're a couple mm small but you only notice it if you're really looking for it.
    2003 Audi RS6- Pearl Black Effect
    Eurocharged ECU/MTM TCU, Hyperboost DV, RSN-E/BT/XM, K&N, Hawk-HPS, Koni DRC Delete

Thanks for the info guys. Deforest do you have any pics? Are yours the same specs? I was thinking of a 5mm spacer.....that should help with clearance???
    '03 RS6: Full APR EMCS/TCU, Nurburgring Bronze 19x8.5, Freshly Rebuilt Turbos, Gutted Precats, Stern Racing Mounts, SAI Delete, Aux Radiator Delete, Venair Hoses, Koni Yellows.....

I think G2 was running them, looked good, but cut edges and finishing you can tell they are cheaper.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I own a set. They are a fine wheel and likely the strongest and lightest for the money. A couple hard-ish hits and still perfectly true. Says a lot for 19x9.5" wide hoops.

Not cheap looking at all, but are cheap to buy. Looks far sportier than OE and much lighter, too.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Deforest do you have any pics? Are yours the same specs? I was thinking of a 5mm spacer.....that should help with clearance???
    Yes, same specs. Fit is very close to the front suspension 'nub' but clears and after an entire summer last year I saw no evidence of rubbing on the tire (Pilot Sports). I run without spacers but may also go with 5mm especially on the rear (see photo). These wheels will need the hubcentric rings also if you don't have them. I bought the 'installation kit' from Discount Tire Direct which had the rings and new lugs.

I have had a couple hard hits (rural upstate ny roads) and have had no issues with bending.

Sorry for the parking lot photos...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs611.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	15196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs622.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	15197
    2003 Audi RS6- Pearl Black Effect
    Eurocharged ECU/MTM TCU, Hyperboost DV, RSN-E/BT/XM, K&N, Hawk-HPS, Koni DRC Delete

G2 & deforest.......great info. Thanks!