Thread: Crazy's Card is Punched Again- Texas World Speedway May 3-4, 2014

Crazy's Card is Punched Again- Texas World Speedway May 3-4, 2014

Let's try this again as my first attempted post had March 3-4 as Dhall aptly informed me I could not go back to the past even though I keep trying. ;0

If anyone is in the College Station area next weekend and has time to kill- I'll be at TWS. Feel free to stop by.
    210K miles rolled

Here is a few minutes of the fun. Crazy started to misfire on the long front straight- Thus; I was only hitting around 125 on the straight as I am left in the dust. On the rest of the track- the car ran normally. I replaced the coil packs and spark plugs after the weekend, and the issue was resolved.

210K miles rolled

Nice! When you headed back? I'll be 1.5 hours away in a month....

We need to get you setup with an external mic/audio recorder in the trunk so's we can hear the beast. Take that and sync with your footage in most any editing program.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

^Nothing on the hit list at the moment. However; I plan on hitting TWS at least a couple of times this year. TWS may be leveled and developed into residential. Thus; it stays on the opportunity radar. We'll certainly need to meet up when you are in the neighborhood.
    210K miles rolled

Another few minutes of the fun..

210K miles rolled

Putting the smack down on some cars there, looks fun!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com