Thread: Who's got an rs6 motor for sale?

Who's got an rs6 motor for sale?

Would like to get parts together for a motor build this coming winter and I'm looking around for a complete rs6 motor. Anyone got anything?
    2004 Sportec RS600 + 6MT + e85
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

Bryan over at audis4parts.com had one recently.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip

Quote Originally Posted by repda503 View Post

Thanks. I should say Im looking for a deal on one. What kind of deals have people gotten on them in the past?
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

The guy I bought my tranny from still has his motor for sale. Long block only.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    The guy I bought my tranny from still has his motor for sale. Long block only.
    longblock only might work. Got a contact? Price?
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

Thats the same guy who has it listed on audizine linked to earlier. Its a friend of mine. Price is kind of steep
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

There was a brand new Long block on Ebay a while back. I've seen it show up now and then but I don't think it sold. Can't remember the seller though. Some performance shop, claims it is a new factory long block, maybe short block, can't remember for sure.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Corbett View Post
    longblock only might work. Got a contact? Price?
    Yep Contact Aaron via the auction. He has had this listed on ePay for months. I had offered to purchase it as a complete engine a number of months back prior to things being stripped off, but he elected to hold on to it feeling it would fetch the big $$. I had mentioned that a couple of board members had sold engines on RS6.com here in the past 2-3 years all for under $4K complete.

Anyway, here's the current auction link
    T.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221274518215...84.m1423.l2649
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Here is deal on one. Mine is partly dissasembled because I had the heads redone and I have not put the heads back on. Basically, the engine has 80k miles. The heads were redone by a local machine shop that was recommended to me by a mechanic who works on Audis here in Tampa. One valve was replaced. It needs to be put back together (the shortblock is intact). I'll take $2750 for it and you pay for shipping, if you need it shipped. I'll include with the sale the shortblock and redone heads; intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, flywheel, coilpacks, fuel rail, valve covers, buffkin pipe; motor mount points; oil cooler attached to engine block; and alternator. I also have the wiring harness and ECU (which I will sell separately if the engine sells). The heads are complete and assembled. Basically, same thing that someone else is selling for $4500, but needs the heads reinstalled, and the heads are redone. Thanks.

I have an engine for sale...

Here is deal on one. Mine is partly dissasembled because I had the heads redone and I have not put the heads back on. Basically, the engine has 80k miles. The heads were redone by a local machine shop that was recommended to me by a mechanic who works on Audis here in Tampa. One valve was replaced. It needs to be put back together (the shortblock is intact). I'll take $2750 for it and you pay for shipping, if you need it shipped. I'll include with the sale the shortblock and redone heads; intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, flywheel, coilpacks, fuel rail, valve covers, buffkin pipe; motor mount points; oil cooler attached to engine block; and alternator. I also have the wiring harness and ECU (which I will sell separately if the engine sells). The heads are complete and assembled. Thanks.