What kind of transmission fluid does everyone use? I just changed my fluid, along with the filter and gaskets.. I used Schaefer SAT204 as recommended by Tozo to Justin9212 (in the trans fluid change thread under the DIY section). I followed V8Weight's DIY and everything seemed to work out fine. However, when I went to actually drive the car, I noticed a few issues. It shifted fine to start out, but when I gave it a little more throttle, enough to make it shift at about 3500 RPM, I could hear a 'whining' noise coming from the TC. Then, when I gave it more throttle, enough to hit about 10psi, the TC just started slipping. I tested it a couple more times, and about half the time it would slip bad. I thought that maybe I didn't fully fill the transmission somehow so I checked the level and it was dead on at 35 degrees C. So, I guess I'm curious what the problem could be. Is there a trick to making sure the TC gets filled beyond what the DIY says? I drained it pretty thoroughly, let it drain overnight. Or could it be the fluid? I'm considering re-draining and -filling, this time with the Audi OEM fluid. Or, worst case, could it just be that the TC is toast? And if so, could that have been caused by the fluid change?

For the record, I have a late VIN (see sig).