Thread: Anyone want an O.CT chip for $2000?

Anyone want an O.CT chip for $2000?

Spoke to Stratmosphere and they will only charge shipping charge of your ECU if you buy my Chip.

Question

Why are you selling your chip? What does a new O.CT chip cost? Thanks!

Originally posted by avanti
    Why are you selling your chip?
    He sold the car.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Originally posted by avanti
    Why are you selling your chip? What does a new O.CT chip cost? Thanks!
    New costs $2500...

I'm willing to negotiate the $2000...

Bauer? C'mon I know you want it!

Anyone want an O.CT chip for $2000?

Avus
    Does/did Bob and you get completely comfortable with this chip. I didn't have time to go and review all of your posts regarding the install and initial use, but I know you had some problems. Is this still a AoA warranty void issue? How would you characterize the "change" in driving. Did it add to that somewhat annoying jump from the line (turbo power lag) bump? I really like the idea of 50+ additional horse and torque. Can you give me a little more reason to buy this from you .

FEVR

When I finally get the video of the 500 hp RS6 online this chip will disappear in no time

100 - 200 km/h is sub 11 seconds. :king:
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Originally posted by Erik
    When I finally get the video of the 500 hp RS6 online this chip will disappear in no time

100 - 200 km/h is sub 11 seconds. :king:
    Haha! Thanks Erik.

Bob and crew are simply AWESOME folks to deal with. Frankly, if they had the "worst" Chip in the market, I would still buy from them due to the superior customer service. It's just a shame I don't have the car anymore.

As for the power, you know how at 3500 you feel a punch in the back, well with the Chip it's a kick in the butt...it pulls so hard I initially felt like I was going to lose control of the steering...is it noticeable? Hell yeah!

Frankly, I feel the RS6, in stock form isn't all that fast (sorry folks but that's how I've always felt from day 1...look through my old posts) and with the chip, it felt like every bit of 500HP.

Why you should buy from me? I cannot offer you anything more than the chip itself, Bob and crew are awesome. They, being the cool folks that they are, offered to help me recoup my loss by allowing any buyer of the Chip to just send the ECU and they will only charge shipping...Oh, I'm saving you $500

I can personally vouch for the oct chip,I[my dads car]have it in the rs6.With the chip you get such a head rush at full throttle,simply awesome!!!!!!The car now feels like it could pass anything on the road including jets .You can read a review from audiworld on stratmosphere's web site.Btw I have spoken with avus over the phone,great guy .Keep us posted.

Avus-

funny guy.....your right though.....I wish I could but like I said in my e-mail....I can't right now need the $$$ for possiable business purchase. If the purchase does not panout and you still have the chip I may be calling you
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

I just got the O.CT chip and Milltek exhaust from Speedtechnic in Norwalk, CT. Great folks too ... as for the chip ... I've only done a 150 miles so far but I'm much more fearfull of my license! It's the chip Audi should have given us in the first place. The engine even feels smoother, but that could just be my imagination.

Andy

Re: Anyone want an O.CT chip for $2000?

Originally posted by AvusRS6
    Spoke to Stratmosphere and they will only charge shipping charge of your ECU if you buy my Chip.
    One question though: how are you resolving the fact that the chip contains your VIN number?

Re: Re: Anyone want an O.CT chip for $2000?

Originally posted by andyp
    One question though: how are you resolving the fact that the chip contains your VIN number?
    They will reprogram for you.