Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy on Wags..;0

You can keep the factory fogs easily- Keep the OEM intake and you can use the OEM grills and keep the fogs.

The Wag intake shroud w/out fog light looks like it allows more air flow than the OEM. The Wagner carbon intake shroud and grills fill the space. You can keep the fogs with the Wagner shroud, but they are behind the Wagner grills- and the OEM plastic around the fog light is removed. I'll take some pics when I go to the shop later today.
    210K miles rolled

curious on this shroud fitment!
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Here's what I've got, looks like everything is tucked in there. Sure it impedes a bit of airflow, but not too much. Tough to see in the pics, but the carbon shroud lines up with the IC...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	14944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	14945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	14946
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Uhhh- It looks like the entire area is blocked..WTF? Probably my depth perception with the picture. Those look like they are not turned/oriented the correct way.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Uhhh- It looks like the entire area is blocked..WTF? Probably my depth perception with the picture.
    Ha, looks worse than it is, but certainly could have that open space where the fog is. Might revisit the stock ducting to open it up as the carbon really pushes out a ways.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

They are in and ready for testin.....;0

210K miles rolled

Excellent timing on this post!
    I finally installed mine today!
    Seat of the Pants Test - Car seems to run a little smoother and much more responsive. Granted ambient temp was 46 deg, so that helps too.
    Also noted some oil accumulation along the welds of the stock ICs. My JB Weld mod lasted just long enough!

On a side note - anyone keepig their fogs and stock grills and want to sell their wagner grills? Mine didn't come with the grills and I think I'd prefer the fog delete option. Lemme know.
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs