Thread: Rnse with blutooth question, factory or costar??

Rnse with blutooth question, factory or costar??

So, I have factory navigation and factory sirus radio in my car. I just picked up a full conversion with RNST, factory Bluetooth, and the factory sirus that all work together.

My question is, if I go with costar, how integrated will it be, can I stream AD2P? Can I push a button and just say in the air call "blah blah" and it will use my Siri to make the call?

Anybody with experience, what should I do. For I install all this stuff, I would like to have everything I need to do it once correctly exactly how I'd like it.

I've heard good things about the costar unit. I have the kufatec fiscon module. I like it pretty well.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

My big question is, I want to be able to just use voice commands to call people. I don't want to have to scroll through a bunch of phone numbers every time I want to make a call or a text. I would love to be able to just push the button and say Siri, text "name".

I have rsne and I am almost certain I can use Siri with mine............I will check tomorrow and get back