Thread: FS/WTT: 2011 S5 Prestige Wheels/tires for $1300 cash or new tires + m&b

Hybrid View

FS/WTT: 2011 S5 Prestige Wheels/tires for $1300 cash or new tires + m&b

Perfect size-up for late model Audi and Volkswagen, or any other car accepting 5x112 lug pattern. (Mercedes comes to mind)
    Original fitment from a 2011 Audi S5 Prestige, these wheels and tires have approx. 26,000 miles on them, and the tires will last another ~10k miles based on spirited driving habits. Light curb rash on 2 wheels from original owner, detailed pics available on request.

What you get:
    4* Wheels - Audi Part Number 8T0 601 025 H - measuring 8.5Jx19H2 ET32, Italian AlSi7Mg Alloy, includes OE Valve Stems
    4* Wheel Center Caps - Audi Part Number 4F0 601 165 N
    4* Mounted Tires - Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT sized 255/35ZR19

If you're looking at this ad, you probably know the wheels and center caps alone will run you about $2300 from direct parts distributors, more at a dealership, not to mention tires, valve stems, mounting and balancing.

Prefer locals but will ship at ACTUAL cost. Will collect $200 and refund remainder with receipt to prove cost.

If you plan to mount on your RS6, you will need adapters for the 57.1mm hub to 66.6mm hub bore ($20 on tirerack), and may need spacers to keep from rubbing.

Trade: I am just trying to pick up new tires and get them mounted on the refreshed OE RS6 rims I have. Stock tire size Pirelli PZero's, or Blizzak LM-32's - with warranty and shipping, runs just under a grand, or cheap out and get closeout Blizzak LM-60's and Paypal me an extra hundred bucks. Would need 4 delivered + actual mount/balance cost from my local indy shop. LMK if you're willing to work with me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	14479Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	14481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	14482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	14483
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Bumping TTT, can't edit the original post unfortunately. Asking price is now $1200.
    Price stands 1200 picked up
    Will ship at actual cost - I've got a local shipping depot that can get them pretty much anywhere in CONUS under $150
    Will Trade straight up for whatever summer/all-season tires I end up deciding on plus M&B up to $1200 total (if it's more, I'll eat the difference)

I still can't believe these haven't sold yet. Saw them going all summer long last year for $1500+
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

SOLD to a local Allroad owner who lost 2 Momo 19's to a pothole on Route 66. Thanks for the interest!

O_E