Thread: RIP Paul Walker

RIP Paul Walker

Aside from the "Fast & Furious" franchise, was big in the car culture. Believe he may have owned an RS6 as well?

sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Fast-Furious-star-Paul-Walker-dies-in-crash-5024943.php

I read he owned an rs6 avant! RIP

May he RIP
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude View Post
    Believe he may have owned an RS6 as well?
    The man had good taste in cars. http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...into-him-today

There is a quote in the circles that Walter Rohrl was the test driver for the Carrera GT back in 2002.

He is quoted as saying he was scared of that car.

We all know what Mr Rohrl drove for a living. S1

Yes, sad sad day...... He will be missed on screen by us fans, and by all the people he touched and helped in his life.

Never knew PW had an RS6.....

He was just a cool dude and a nice person in general. Did a lot of charity work, loved cars, and wasn't a pompous douche. Not saying he was the world's best actor but he was a decent actor and he was really the ambassador for car culture into the mainstream. Died way before his time. Shame about Roger Rodas too, his friend who was driving. Plus, who can't quote at least one cheezy line from the first Fast and the Furious movie?

Yeah..when I hear kids say "NAAWWZ", I really feel they need to be choked out. I guess now it can be considered a tribute...
    2013 Audi S8

I had several Supra turbo's back in the 90s and one 94tt twin turbo. Learned to tune on those cars and work on fuel delivery, data log, stand alone systems and all. When the FnF movies came out it was comical to watch but had enough content to enjoy the shows. I kept one Supra my favorite 87 mint to this day and Stage 7++ yet I could drive it cross country. I wish the 94tt was still in the garage but we cant keep em all. The market for those went sky high in the 2000s.... money talked and it went.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I had several Supra turbo's back in the 90s and one 94tt twin turbo. Learned to tune on those cars and work on fuel delivery, data log, stand alone systems and all. When the FnF movies came out it was comical to watch but had enough content to enjoy the shows. I kept one Supra my favorite 87 mint to this day and Stage 7++ yet I could drive it cross country. I wish the 94tt was still in the garage but we cant keep em all. The market for those went sky high in the 2000s.... money talked and it went.
    I loved my 7MGTE car. I learned to drive a manual with that one. I still miss those sporty (non-leather) seats.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    I loved my 7MGTE car. I learned to drive a manual with that one. I still miss those sporty (non-leather) seats.
    Yeah.. I had a 88....didn't like it as much as my 94...
    2013 Audi S8

Not you too! Small world and like choices in cars. Lol

Money talked and the TT was sold.

It helped my 87T last dyno'ed at 400 to the wheels. I was not left out in the cold. Car just turned 70k

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Yeah.. I had a 88....didn't like it as much as my 94...

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Not you too! Small world and like choices in cars. Lol

Money talked and the TT was sold.

It helped my 87T last dyno'ed at 400 to the wheels. I was not left out in the cold. Car just turned 70k
    Nice!!! Some performance shop in WA saw my car on the internet and contacted me, telling me their customer in Germany had to have it...I got all my money back too. Just did a full fuel system, T72 and a AEM stand alone. Made 500whp on pump and mid 600's on C16...6speed car too, with a horrible clutch...Had that at the same time I was fabricating my 69 TT Camaro.
    2013 Audi S8