Thread: Anyone have passenger side intercooler ducting?

Anyone have passenger side intercooler ducting?

I'm looking for the right side(passenger side) intercooler ducting.

Let me know if you have kne laying around from intercooler upgrade or part out.

Im in Milwaukee WI.

Yep, extra after upgrade to Wagners....what's it worth without shipping? You buy both sides?

Piece from grill to intercooler just to clarify...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Also have the ducting behind the IC's, and a set of non-leaking stock IC's....
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Well, I broke my ducting from the intercooler to the bumper when I hit a raccoon. I am going to cut off my end tanks and weld in larger cores while I have the bumper off, im just going to use stock ducting and modify it for the larger 10x10 cores im putting in.

I don't know what its worth... pm me what you want to get out of it shipped and we can go from there. I only need passenger side.