Thread: 722 hp MTM RS6 R TFSI 4.0

722 hp MTM RS6 R TFSI 4.0

From MTM Germany

“Being more than appearances suggest - that has always been a favourite component of our company philosophy.” That is how Roland Mayer, Managing Director of MTM GmbH, refers to the second star of his cast, the 722 hp MTM RS6 R TFSI 4.0. “An Avant that most people will probably only get to see from behind”, crows Mayer. 722 hp and 880 Nm of torque make it so. There’s no point looking at the clock for the sprint to 100 km/h - what are three to four seconds anyway? It takes less than eleven seconds to reach 200 km/h with the limit at around 340 km/h. The Biturbo eight cylinder engine offers maximum power at almost every engine speed and for a price premium of not quite 18,000 euros, this leadership role contains ingredients of the finest quality: the price tag on the power upgrade to 685 hp alone is just short of 5,000 euros and the mtm stainless steel exhaust system with flaps in the front and main silencer worth almost 4,000 euros is included in the price. It ensures that acoustically as well it is always clear where the torque power play is headed. 295/35 ZR 20 Michelin Pilot Supersports on MTM 20” bimoto wheels offer appropriate feedback under load and when braking. The front axle is served by an mtm-defined Brembo monobloc six-piston braking system (405 x 36 mm) and punched brake discs. Not under-engineered for this powerhouse.

Want...
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    From MTM Germany

“Being more than appearances suggest - that has always been a favourite component of our company philosophy.” That is how Roland Mayer, Managing Director of MTM GmbH, refers to the second star of his cast, the 722 hp MTM RS6 R TFSI 4.0. “An Avant that most people will probably only get to see from behind”, crows Mayer. 722 hp and 880 Nm of torque make it so. There’s no point looking at the clock for the sprint to 100 km/h - what are three to four seconds anyway? It takes less than eleven seconds to reach 200 km/h with the limit at around 340 km/h. The Biturbo eight cylinder engine offers maximum power at almost every engine speed and for a price premium of not quite 18,000 euros, this leadership role contains ingredients of the finest quality: the price tag on the power upgrade to 685 hp alone is just short of 5,000 euros and the mtm stainless steel exhaust system with flaps in the front and main silencer worth almost 4,000 euros is included in the price. It ensures that acoustically as well it is always clear where the torque power play is headed. 295/35 ZR 20 Michelin Pilot Supersports on MTM 20” bimoto wheels offer appropriate feedback under load and when braking. The front axle is served by an mtm-defined Brembo monobloc six-piston braking system (405 x 36 mm) and punched brake discs. Not under-engineered for this powerhouse.

Want...
    Why do you have to post this....want +1000....sounds amazing.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Thanks Erik! Amazing vehicle!

Another RS6 that North America can't have...
    Good thing AoA knows what the sheeple want with the Q5 and RS7.
    I always need a major corporation to "think" for me.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Or they are just selling what they can sell reasonably. The Q5 has only been Audi's most successful product in the US in their entire history. I think Audi should have made an RS6 sedan but that's another story. And it looks like the S7 is an easier sell in the US than the S6.

Save some for China

We get it. China sales are more important.

I personally hate the S7 shape.

S6 may be in my future.

In October Audi had 1.1% of the US car market. Even though we love the brand, I'd say we're in the minority to financially own a newer Audi, or older one that costs a lot of money.

The S7/RS7 shape has grown on me. I assume the spoiler that raises is functional to traction, and it's an aggressive front. My worry is the extra length compared to the RS6 will make it feel a bit tubby...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

And as I posted on the forums here recently, Mayer has further upgrades planned for both the C7RS6 and the RS7, presumably with bigger turbo's and tranny mods. to get power north of 800PS.
    2007 B7 RS4 Sedan-MTM Supercharger/Exhaust/Wheels-Sachs Clutch/LWFW-Stasis Ohlin Suspension-Hotchkis Rear Sway-540HP-Red/Black-"The Cherry Bomb."

if I were to buy an RS7, while I wish it had some of the aggressive styling cues as the RS6, by no means would I be disappointed. I'm not even close to retiring my C5 however.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

I did see some pictures floating around of this beast recently and it looks impressive.

I'm itching to try the latest RS6 offering!

Seasons Greetings