Thread: FS: RS6 EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads

FS: RS6 EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads

DP41513R, front, 8 pads, Includes wear sensor leads, comes in original box. THESE ARE USED. About 3-5K easy highway miles.

Extremely long wearing, rotor friendly, excellent cold and hot response, low dusting. Our Ridgeline made 90K miles on yellows, with towing, mountain and town driving, plus more than a few hard stops.

Open to reasonable offers, otherwise will keep them as an extra set. Can ship after T-giving.

Note: the RS6 still has Yellows on it, love them, no reason to change.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

GLWS. I have Yellows on my RS6 as well and am happy with performance, low dust, and longevity. These are great pads.

Price? I took the advise of a Porsche Audi mechanic and put stockers are mine. The dust is like grease. By far and away the worst part of washing my car.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    Price? I took the advise of a Porsche Audi mechanic and put stockers are mine. The dust is like grease. By far and away the worst part of washing my car.
    Ugh, stock pads are horrid. High dust, and when they wear down the sensor pins scrape groves in your rotors. Hawk HPS are solid, or the yellows...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Unless you're selling for $100 or less for the set, you are better off keeping them for a rainy day. These can be purchased new for $135 shipped. http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200...e_pad_set.html
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I'd ship them most places for $100.

Previously had Ferodo's. Very poor cold stopping, super dusty, marginal when hot- and wears the rotors far too fast. Car is way too fast and heavy for OE stuff!
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

NSU what is your zip code to a non-residence address? PM me,and see thread for pricing.
    Cheers, G2/Gary