Thread: NEW Washington RS6 Owner/ New to the Forum as well!

NEW Washington RS6 Owner/ New to the Forum as well!

Well it has been about 2 weeks now after flying to Iowa and driving this beast back to Washington (Bellevue)! Drive was great Fiancé let me take it to 175ish through Montana and then I was quickly told to STOP hahaha. Excited to be part of the Forum and excited to have sold my B5 S4 and upgraded to this beast, unfortunately she is down for maintenance due to either having a bad cluster or alternator.... but will be up and running in no time. Just had Jason over at AMD do a full ECU flash and let me tell you this car didn't even feel like the same car once he was done. He currently has the car again looking for the problem, but after owning the car for a couple weeks now I don't want to drive anything else. I cant wait for her to be running again because I am getting sick of driving this Lexus ct200h Hybrid hahahahahaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1377988_10201015483933901_2107303200_n.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	14294
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

Welcome to Audi's equivalent of Hotel California

Thats a good one!

Welcome, and enjoy the ride. That's a great list of upgrades and a well running car I'm sure. Hoping you get that issue sorted soon, sometimes the car can be great for a while, and then you get to deal with fun stuff like this!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Another PNW-esty!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Wilkommen! Nice ride! Any chance you picked that up from an RS6.com member? Can you make a search of the last 6 digits of the VIN to see if it's already in the VIN thread (topped on first page of this forum)? You've got a good list of mods there, probably something I would've been after if it weren't for the 6-speed - DC area traffic and manual trans don't mix :\

Hope the issue with the cluster gets resolved quickly and as painlessly as possible!

Other_Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Another PNW-esty!
    Yes! And I do believe we are WAYYYYYY overdue for a beers-n-gears GTG at Feierabend...
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

once every two years seems to be the norm
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

HAHA Thanks guys, I did indeed purchase the car from a forum member (Kevin) I will check and see if the vin is listed but assuming I know Kevin the slightest it is already in there. This forum rocks and it feels great to be a part of a new family.

-Nick

28 years in the PNW and going strong!
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

Looks like I replied to the wrong thread. I will second the beer night.

And Ben it only feels like two years because you didn't join us last time.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6