Thread: Sad to say goodbye - few things for sale too

Sad to say goodbye - few things for sale too

Its been a pretty crazy ride with the RS6 which I truly did love. I didn't go far - I'm in an 2012 A6 3.0 now. Not as fun as the RS6 but with a change in work location I was commuting the RS6 year round and between gas, misc repairs, and potentially expensive time bombs (TC/Tranny) I decided to get out while the going was good. I've doubled my mpg and I have CPO warranty. Hopefully I'll be looking at an RS* car in 3-4 years as a CPO car. This was really is one of the best communities I've been exposed to. There are a LOT of very smart and helpful people here.

Few pics of the A6 are here: http://www.dea.net/a6.html

The few things hanging around from the RS6 (all pictures at http://www.dea.net/rs6/ )
    Full set of OEM Audi Winter Floor mats - $80
    Full set of wheels + an extra - $400
    Set of tires the A6 came with 245/45/18 (I used OEM 18" wheels for winter tire setup and picked up new 20" A7 sline wheels so needed 20" tires) - $400
    MyGenius from DimSport for loading Eurocharged tune (will need separate tune from them). I think some other tuners may also use it too. - $250
    BlitzSafe AUX adapter for adding headphone jack - $50

I'm in the Boston area and can arrange pickup/dropoff/meetup. I could go as far as Hartford/Albany for a meet up. Of course I can do better pricing based on what you wanted. Shipping would be at your expense and I'd rather not but would.
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Greg, you got mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Greg, you got mail!
    Replied!
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Thanks to Greg for the extra set of wheels and floor mats! Someone buy the rest of his stuff now!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Thanks to Greg for the extra set of wheels and floor mats! Someone buy the rest of his stuff now!
    No problem!

Updated list (can't edit original post)
    Set of tires the A6 came with 245/45/18 (I used OEM 18" wheels for winter tire setup and picked up new 20" A7 sline wheels so needed 20" tires) - $400
    MyGenius from DimSport for loading Eurocharged tune (will need separate tune from them). I think some other tuners may also use it too. - $250
    BlitzSafe AUX adapter for adding headphone jack - $50
    -Greg
    2003 RS6