Thread: FS: S5 Prestige Wheels w/tires $1350

FS: S5 Prestige Wheels w/tires $1350

Since I took so long getting pictures, my old thread got either deleted or moved where I can't see it anymore. Sorry for the pic quality, just bumping them here from Craigslist...

Used for two seasons, original fitment from a 2011 Audi S5 Prestige, these wheels and tires have approx. 26,000 miles on them, and the tires will last another ~10k miles based on spirited driving habits. Light curb rash on 2 wheels from original owner, detailed pics available on request.

What you get:
    4* Wheels - Audi Part Number 8T0 601 025 H - measuring 8.5Jx19H2 ET32, Italian AlSi7Mg Alloy, includes OE Valve Stems
    4* Wheel Center Caps - Audi Part Number 4F0 601 165 N
    4* Mounted Tires - Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT sized 255/35ZR19

If you're looking at this ad, you probably know the wheels and center caps alone will run you about $2300 from direct parts distributors, more at a dealership, not to mention tires, valve stems, mounting and balancing.

Prefer locals but will ship at ACTUAL cost. Will collect $200 and refund remainder with receipt to prove cost.

I've got these posted on AZ's wheel forum at $1500. Special price for RS6.com active members - I'll go $1350 picked up or plus actual shipping to give thanks to all who've helped me with my n00b issues with the RS6
    If you intend to use on your RS6, you'll need adapters from the RS6's 57.1mm hub to the S5 wheels' 66.6mm bore, and likely spacing of at least 5-8mm (the spacing I'm not sure of). See dimensions on the Wheels above to get a better idea than I can provide

Thanks
    Other_ErikClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	14284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	14286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	14287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	14288
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

As an FYI, with a 66.56mm hub, these wheels will also fit Mercedes...Just went through this between my RS6 and my SL. You shoud post the offets. They are cast on the inside of the wheel.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    As an FYI, with a 66.56mm hub, these wheels will also fit Mercedes...Just went through this between my RS6 and my SL. You shoud post the offets. They are cast on the inside of the wheel.
    Did you mean this:
    4* Wheels - Audi Part Number 8T0 601 025 H - measuring 8.5Jx19H2 ET32, Italian AlSi7Mg Alloy, includes OE Valve Stems

or did I miss some marking?

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Did you mean this:

or did I miss some marking?

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    No, its the hub size. Usually you can get hub centric rings to make it fit other models (like $15).

Update - Listed these for $1300 P/U or plus actual shipping on Audizine after seeing what they go for elsewhere. Gotta get these gone ASAP. New price for RS6.com members is $1200 P/U or plus actual shipping. Any less and I lose my shirt on the deal.

Thanks
    Other_Erik