Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - My RS6, sell price?

If it were really about better healthcare for all Americans then I would be 100% in support. However, if you look at the nuts and bolts of the plan the reality is we send the costs of healthcare even higher and create a two tier society. Not that one doesnt already exist.

The big winners in this vast plan are the Insurance companies and companies that provide the linked-in features to support the mandates. And my comment on making me rich....a large component of our household income falls in this space. So thank you Mr Obama. idiot. It should not surprise anyone that the big winners would be the insurance companies. That is how we differ from Canada and how the raw costs of healthcare are so much higher in the US. The ACA which was written by insurance companies do nothing but raise prices to the middle class and mandate that everyone buy insurance or be taxed. And keep your plan if you like it? Well, we all have seen how that worked for the liar in chief. The insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank. Poor middleclass suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    If your budget doesn't well support the $400/mth, then you probably shouldn't be looking to be buying an RS6 in the first instance. Just because the car now sells for a $20-25K price tag doesn't mean it's a Honda or Toyota that perhaps costs you an extra $500/yr. This car WILL cost you a lot more - and I don't mean just in gas....

Your administration has the right idea and then some. They appear to however have a lackluster approach to implementing it. Yes I can speak to this coming from a country where public healthcare has existed for years. All those countries that have a system like this in place are guaranteed shaking their heads at both the planners striving to get things in place, and the benefactors who currently can't see the forest for the trees. It's painful to read about and watch. Just wish your country as a whole would do things more wisely than they do when something important to the general mass is affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    If your budget doesn't well support the $400/mth, then you probably shouldn't be looking to be buying an RS6 in the first instance. Just because the car now sells for a $20-25K price tag doesn't mean it's a Honda or Toyota that perhaps costs you an extra $500/yr. This car WILL cost you a lot more - and I don't mean just in gas....

Believe me I know. It's not the $400/mo that concerns me, it's the overall uncertainty of the global economy right now. I'm one of those "poor middle class suckers" and will continue to consider myself one until I'm flirting with a seven figure income.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    If it were really about better healthcare for all Americans then I would be 100% in support. However, if you look at the nuts and bolts of the plan the reality is we send the costs of healthcare even higher and create a two tier society. Not that one doesnt already exist.

The big winners in this vast plan are the Insurance companies and companies that provide the linked-in features to support the mandates. And my comment on making me rich....a large component of our household income falls in this space. So thank you Mr Obama. idiot. It should not surprise anyone that the big winners would be the insurance companies. That is how we differ from Canada and how the raw costs of healthcare are so much higher in the US. The ACA which was written by insurance companies do nothing but raise prices to the middle class and mandate that everyone buy insurance or be taxed. And keep your plan if you like it? Well, we all have seen how that worked for the liar in chief. The insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank. Poor middleclass suckers.
    Like I said, it's how your administrators are trying to implement things. The US isn't providing publically accessible healthcare as a result of tax collection as you note. And I agree that the insurance matter is ridiculous. Again, good thing to have the public system for many reasons, but that is not what your country is doing. You might find these articles of interest.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...ticle14657740/

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/is-obam...says-1.1483348
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

someone buy my car

2003 RS6 - forsale

+1

Someone buy this car! Holy crap there is 10 grand worth of mods and extras.

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    someone buy my car

someone buy my car

I would love to, but I can't afford a third.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

someone buy my car

I'd love to! Trying to find someone to pick up my beast here... Did you ever get the PPI done? I'm not doubting that you've kept it in great condition, but the smallest leaks show up at the worst possible time and place, and cost a fortune to fix...

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Sorry Terry, I thought long and hard about it and decided I really wanted a stock car to start with. Put a deposit down on a near-mint 2 owner car with 67k. I test drove four RS 6's in the past 2 weeks and this one was just it. If you sell any aftermarket parts off it let me know; GLWS!

That's a lot of machine for the money. It'd make the right buyer proud. Only thing I'd be concerned about with a mid-west/east-coast car is how the under carriage looks....
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

on ebay now.
    2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    That's a lot of machine for the money. It'd make the right buyer proud. Only thing I'd be concerned about with a mid-west/east-coast car is how the under carriage looks....
    under carriage looks like it was never driven in the winter. my 2011 honda odyssey looks a lot worse and it's only been though 3 winters.
    WD40 corrosion resistor is your friend!
    2003 RS6 - forsale

couple more days until auction end.
    2003 RS6 - forsale

help me build our 4 seasons room!

2003 RS6 - forsale

well damn, buy my nearly stock RS6 for 20K and I'LL buy this car!
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

HOLD THE PHONE! I got a buyer for you! Sweet jesus how did I not see this? It's my brother. side note - I will trade you ANY OEM part PLUS cash for your aftermarket stuff. That way you can get some of your mod money back and still sell the car for 20k...that's a fair price for that car any day. Get back to me ASAP by email Yorkgrey@gmail.com
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

LOL

This forum is great sometimes. I was actually thinking of buying #4 for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    LOL

This forum is great sometimes. I was actually thinking of buying #4 for a minute.
    Just what you need...
    2013 Audi S8

At some point I will need a parts car. It will source all the cant find stuff and be my little parts bin of equipment.

ie transmission core for tozo

engine/core for that rainy day

Rad support so the insurance company wont total one of my cars from a bambi hit.

list goes on.

Terry's car may be too nice for that duty but the mods are a plus for sure. I could use some of them on #3/Miltek ect and then just park the car. 100k is just right for my purposes. I have plenty of room to store the car and we're looking at similar properties in TN.