Thread: Audi Owners Event Chicago

Audi Owners Event Chicago

Yesterday I participated in an owners event at the Autobahn Country Club in Joilet IL. If you have a chance I would highly recommend this event. 4 hours where they feed you, give you some instruction and then it is off to the track autocross and lapping one of the tracks here following a leader. The group was a ton of s4s with one ttrs mine being the only rs6. Autocross on a very tight course I didn't finish last at 29.5 seconds with the winning s4 running 24.8 with launch control. Once on the course it was three of us in our group a 2013 s6 track owned leading me and the ttrs. This was truly one for my auto driving experience as we ran the course at 8-910ths of my ability. Scared the hell out of myself a couple of times was sideways a couple of times but the beast did hold up its end of the bargain. Ran 1/2 a tank of gas running down the s6 and ttrs on the straights was a blast.

Another highlight was a hot lap as a passenger in a r8 v10 plus and s6. The r8 I have never felt such g forces acceleration then the ceramic brakes taking the speed off in the corners oh my god and the sound is pure sex. Blipping the throttle on downshifts oh my. The s6 acceleration felt as strong as the rs/6.

Anyway attend one of these events if you get the chance.

Thank you for sharing, sounds like a lot of fun. I will consider this.
    6spd complete

I also have to give props to the Autobahn CC. Ran out of gas in a bad section of Joilet and they ran out with gas to get me to the closest gas station.