Thread: Where is Jason at AMD in Washinton?

Where is Jason at AMD in Washinton?

As the title states, I've not been able to locate/talk to him recently. I need to get my ECU sent to him asap. I have buyers waiting. Thanks!
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Addict Motorsport Design LLC Address: 19501 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 Phone:(425) 424-2165
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben, thanks. However, that is his old shop address, they moved recently. No one answers the shop line or his cell.... Puzzled.
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Yeah..um... good luck....
    2013 Audi S8

Mike, thanks for helping.....

If you don't have any luck with AMD, I have a tune that I recently completed for a local 6-speed RS6. There are no lights illuminated on the instrument cluster and everything functions normally.
    I tune RS6s. Smooth, powerful, safe & affordable. Proven results. PM me for more info
    Mugello Blue RS6 \ 206K Miles \ Tune Only \ 11.93 @ 116.9 \ http://y2u.be/TqE3-JzYCig \ Daytona Grey RS6 \ Tune, Decatted & Exhaust \ 11.59 @ 118.6 \ http://y2u.be/hqawHXwWcOU

He is very difficult to get a hold of. I had to just go into his shop to meet with him but he was still too busy. I have his phone number if you want to me to PM it to you.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Mike, thanks for helping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    If you don't have any luck with AMD, I have a tune that I recently completed for a local 6-speed RS6. There are no lights illuminated on the instrument cluster and everything functions normally.

Sorry Kevin..I thought you knew...

I could say the same thing to Marc....
    2013 Audi S8