Thread: Anyone have good source for high beam replacement bulbs?

Anyone have good source for high beam replacement bulbs?

Looking for quality, possibly uprated ones and not super high dollar.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

eBay...but don't go for the aftermarket ones...get GE or a brand name. Bought some aftermarket ones with a different color for my A6 and they wouldn't light off.

Eh, didn't read the post...high beams I don't know.....

I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but I plan on installing a set of H7 55W HID's into my High Beam sockets. Some of those boys over pond have done it with spectacular results ( Instant Daylight). The next time I pull the Bumper I think I will do it then. As it is easier to do the retrofit with the Headlamps out. I cannot really recomend anything in particular, maybe PIAA's but I would not spend the money they want for them. Right now I run some cheap no name brand H7 Bulb out of China which gets the job done for now..............................................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Piaa

Gets my vote. Extreme white

Got it. Thanks gents. I might check out that HID H7 conversion. would be nice.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

And a write up would be nice also, with photos.
    I still don't know how to remove my bumper...[sad]
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

PIAA or Hella. Have used and owned both. Slyvania Silver Stars (German) continually burn out, but are nice for a short while.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Far as a source, I get them thru our shop. Including HID kits and just about everything one could want. Hella's are probably the best value.

PM if interested.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com