Thread: FS: Avus/Black RS6 with 52k miles

FS: Avus/Black RS6 with 52k miles

After three years of great times, I am selling my RS6 (looking to move on to something else)....Avus/Black with 52k miles....$25,000

I put 7,000 miles in 3 years, so clearly not my daily driver....always garaged, hardly ever driven in in rain, my kids aren't allowed to look at it, etc etc Never tracked or driven hard

All service done Jim Ellis Audi (for warranty work), Ringtec, and RS Motorwerks

Here are the highlights:

-- Carbon fiber trim, SE exhaust....no mods except tint, wheels, and EBC red pads (see detail below)
    -- Complete service records, receipts, etc pretty much going back to day 1 (I have it all compiled into a spreadsheet)...clean CarFax too, which I will provide
    -- Jim Ellis Audi just did a full PPI for me a few months ago and we took care of a few minor things...this car is all ready to go!!
    -- Been under Fidelity Platinum for my entire ownership...warranty is about to expire...to be honest, that is NOT my motivation for selling...the maintenance cost has never really bothered me...just time for something else...I could likely get new owner another 3 year Platinum policy before I sell car, but it would be $5k-ish
    -- Following have been replaced/repaired: Torque converter, EGTs, valve cover gaskets, control arms/bushings, all recalls, front rotors/pads, battery, rear axle seal, and many other little things (brake light switch, sunroof switch etc etc)
    -- 55k mile service already done
    -- Only 1,000 miles on new Michelin PSS tires and CCW custom forged wheels in hyperblack finish (no curb rash, immaculate, etc etc)
    -- 35% Formula One ceramic tint

And a few things to point out:

-- Overall, the exterior and interior are in great shape! "Normal" level of wear/tear on buttons, seat bolster etc...paint is in excellent shape...never been touched by any type of automatic car wash in the 3 years I have owned
    -- Prior owner had rear bumper resprayed...color match is good, but it has dime-sized crack in one small spot in corner (see picture in my photobucket album)
    -- I can't find any record of it, but it appears that lower part of passenger side door has been repainted....I am not a paint expert, and have never put meter on it, but just calling out what I see with naked eye when I look at very certain angle/close up....again, color match is spot on
    -- Prior owner installed sunshades on rear windows, and was not very adept at drilling anchor holes....I took the side shades off and have a pristine second set of rear door cards to swap out so you don't have to look at the anchor holes...you just need to install them

Here are some pictures:

http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/twinsteve/library/

PM me if interested....happy to answer any and all questions

Steve

Added a bunch more pictures to my album

http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/twinsteve/library/

Here is one of my better attempts

Great seller! I can vouch for this car.

GLWS Steve!

Car is local to me. Very nice example & well maintained.
    Seller is stand up guy.
    This is a very good deal.