Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff for sale from the Sportec RS600 after some upgrades

Stuff for sale from the Sportec RS600 after some upgrades

I've done a few upgrades to my RS6 and decided to list some of the things I have replaced, as I will probably never put them back in the car.

PM me offers if you are interested.

RNS-D (Upgraded to RNS-E)
    Stock Gutted Downpipes (upgraded to full 3" downpipes)
    Complete milltek catback w/resonators (upgraded to full 3" cat back with x-pipe)
    LED Tail Lights
    RS6 Cluster in MPH from the UK.

Cluster from is from the UK. I was going to replace the KPH cluster in this car but I've since installed a PPD and can view what speed I am going in MPH through that so I have no use for the MPH cluster.

Thanks guys.

location?
    Pics of the cat-back?
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs

What are you looking to get for the LED tails? What brand are they?
    03' RS6 - Mugello Blue, Ebony Interior. 19" V710's
    Sold - 06 6SP Silver B7 S4 - APR Exh, piggies, JHM ECU, VMR V708's
    Sold - 01.5 B5 S4 6-Speed - Neuspeed Exhaust, GIAC-X ECU, Shifter, VMR V708's

They are inpro. Not sure what they go for have to look them up

You are in Michigan with the car! If you are in E. Michigan, I need to see this thing...

Yes sir! Sterling Heights!

What are looking for both? I'm in Chicago. I an prolly arrange for pick up.

I'm interested in both the pipes and catback. What are you asking for it. I'm in Chicago. Pm me or email me at albiosj@gmail.com

I work in Warren, so I'll have to see that car sometime if you don't mind.

BUMP.

$500 shipped - RNS-D (Upgraded to RNS-E)
    $500 shipped - Stock Gutted Downpipes (upgraded to full 3" downpipes)
    $1,200 shipped - Complete milltek catback w/resonators (upgraded to full 3" cat back with x-pipe)
    SOLD - LED Tail Lights
    $500 shipped - RS6 Cluster in MPH from the UK.

Also have a set of stock injectors now too for sale.

LED Tail lights arrived today. Thanks!

As a side note I will have some Hella - smoked tail lights for sale after this weekend.

Pm sent on the smoked tails!

I hate to do this but people should be aware. Your items will be shipped as promised but full disclosure *MIGHT* not be given about the condition of items. I was told that the LED tails "were in excellent shape" and that they "threw an occasional error" and that "all LED tails will do that". Hmmm. Occasional error but functioning fine. Ok.

What is actually the case was that the LED tail light would not illuminate on one side when the brake lights come on and that is why they generate an indicator error. Because the light is faulty. Not because "all LED tails do this".

I tried to contact him all throughout the process. I got one reply early on. Then several emails/PM's fell silent until I got one semi-coherent reply that I was hard to understand but basically told me to deal with it.

I sold some HELLA smoked tails to another individual. They arrived damaged to the seller by UPS. I was on email with him several times to make sure that he has happy. I am not a vendor but I did that because its what is right.

I never would have purchased these at the price I did if I would have known they were flawed. I guess I expect other members to be honest with fellow buying members. Its a brotherhood on here and we for the most part treat each other as such. I know that as personal sellers we are not vendors but I expect us to stand by what we sell. Apparently this is not always the case. So now, I get to deal with it. Awesome. Thanks for the great experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynmicracr View Post
    I hate to do this but people should be aware. Your items will be shipped as promised but full disclosure *MIGHT* not be given about the condition of items. I was told that the LED tails "were in excellent shape" and that they "threw an occasional error" and that "all LED tails will do that". Hmmm. Occasional error but functioning fine. Ok.

What is actually the case was that the LED tail light would not illuminate on one side when the brake lights come on and that is why they generate an indicator error. Because the light is faulty. Not because "all LED tails do this".

I tried to contact him all throughout the process. I got one reply early on. Then several emails/PM's fell silent until I got one semi-coherent reply that I was hard to understand but basically told me to deal with it.

I sold some HELLA smoked tails to another individual. They arrived damaged to the seller by UPS. I was on email with him several times to make sure that he has happy. I am not a vendor but I did that because its what is right.

I never would have purchased these at the price I did if I would have known they were flawed. I guess I expect other members to be honest with fellow buying members. Its a brotherhood on here and we for the most part treat each other as such. I know that as personal sellers we are not vendors but I expect us to stand by what we sell. Apparently this is not always the case. So now, I get to deal with it. Awesome. Thanks for the great experience.
    Nice, sounds fun. You would hope they would have been super cheap or return accepted with this problem. Sounds non-functional basically. I have LED tails, think it's the same brand, InPro. Anyhow, had a loose connection at the main plug when first installing, wedged some tinfoil in there and taped up, and been good the last few years...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Nice, sounds fun. You would hope they would have been super cheap or return accepted with this problem. Sounds non-functional basically. I have LED tails, think it's the same brand, InPro. Anyhow, had a loose connection at the main plug when first installing, wedged some tinfoil in there and taped up, and been good the last few years...
    Plug seemed to go together well but I will definitely give that a shot. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynmicracr View Post
    Plug seemed to go together well but I will definitely give that a shot. Thanks.
    Yep, it would go out and the dash would light up saying taillight out....helps to have someone in the trunk fixing it while you keep an eye on the dash warning. Was maybe a 4 prong to 4 prong that just didn't fit tight enough. Good luck!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Wait a second, so let me get this straight. I sold you a set of used tail lights for $200 shipped. Told you ahead of time that I get an occasional brake light on the dash. I shipped them to you and then you installed them. Now you get an occasional brake light on the dash and this is somehow not acceptable and you want a refund? They arrived exactly as I described them.