Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C5 RS6 Parts Car - 63K miles NY area

Quote Originally Posted by mdegracia View Post
    I would be interested in the passenger side front sill sticker; if you'd consider splitting the set up with Other_Erik...
    It's all good, wasn't looking to spend anywhere near the quoted price per part (4 stickers/$125) - I'll see if I can't find non-OE replacements if/when I finish my showroom restoration.

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Ok,
    I have a few interested in it complete, let me see how that pans out, and I will certainly consider your offers. $35 each individually would be fair if I break them up.
    I will let you both know. Thanks
    "Life is what you make it, so make it Euro and make it faster!"

www.40sinabag.com - Euro Campout and GTG Annually First Saturday in May

Darn I wish this was an SE exhaust...

How much for the battery harness? Goes from the alternator and starter all the way back to the battery.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Funk View Post
    Darn I wish this was an SE exhaust...
    Sounded exactly the same.... This is the only one I ever dealt with that was not black tips.... I didn't notice a peep of a difference. Sounded awesome like they all do. Until I did some research, I actually thought this one was the better one, because they hardly ever have it... I have dealt with 15 or so RS6s in my time, and they all had black tips. Strangely it sounded just as good. And on the outside, looks the same. Maybe we should compare some part numbers and see what the deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    Sounded exactly the same.... This is the only one I ever dealt with that was not black tips.... I didn't notice a peep of a difference. Sounded awesome like they all do. Until I did some research, I actually thought this one was the better one, because they hardly ever have it... I have dealt with 15 or so RS6s in my time, and they all had black tips. Strangely it sounded just as good. And on the outside, looks the same. Maybe we should compare some part numbers and see what the deal is.
    I have never seen silver tips as an se exhaust. PM me the part number though i am still interested..

Window override switch assembly?
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Not Kyles car.

Send me last 6 of the vin and I will search.
    Just saw this thread.

Dave's right. Not mine.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Dont think they are sold, if not I would love the mirrors, air box assembly, rain tray covers, all engine bay seals etc, washer bottle, PS reservoir, maybe ABS pump, brake servo line and vac sensor, engine wire harness to ECU etc etc.....

My RS6 (Judas) just had an engine fire

Email me or reply here haydn@motorsport-HT.com

AHH! That's terrible. You must have been able to get it out before it got too bad?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Email sent!

Email sent for parts request.

Thanks,
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Stand up guy....great pricing on parts I needed. They were delivered in 2 days and everything was packed well and exactly as described!
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    Stand up guy....great pricing on parts I needed. They were delivered in 2 days and everything was packed well and exactly as described!
    Thank You - Sorry I have not been on the forum in weeks. There are still items available. A lot was sold but please ask for what ever you need. Engine is avail. Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Funk View Post
    I have never seen silver tips as an se exhaust. PM me the part number though i am still interested..
    Aside from the black tips, a quick wasy to spot a SE exhaust is that it can be taken apart, while the non-SE is welded as one from front to rear. They may appear to sound similar, but they do in fact have different mufflers.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

My seats are mint but I really like the silver leather, how much would you want for the seats and door cards if the other guy falls through?

How are the conditions of the CV shaft? I need front drivers side.
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

PM for parts request
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver Pearl, Apikol Side-mount IC, AutoSpeed Tune
    2001 A6 4.2 Brilliant Black, Stock