Thread: Sportec RS600 Traps 122 MPH. Fastest RS6 in the country!

Hybrid View

Always looking to start something. Just like Dave says, I never said it was a pig, just asked why my car made the same power on the same dyno, with no mods. Your the one who got all defensive, like you tuned it or something. But because I am not a bad sport, My car trapped 109, bone stock, with a bad TC, and a month or so ago, it went 108 with NO boost because a hose popped off at the track. I know my car will never trap 120, mostly because I could give 2 sh*ts...so you can be rest assured that you are the man Marc...
    2013 Audi S8

Wow, you guys can most certainly dish it out, but can't take it in huh? You did in fact call it a slow pig. Here's exactly what you said back on June 13th:

"My opinion back then was based on these facts. For a car with so much hoopla attached to it, to have these results? The excuse being that it is only running 11-12psi of boost? Why? Why would a $150k super sedan with a built motor and all the best parts only be running 11-12lbs of boost? heatsoak? After a few runs with bigger IC's? I can buy an S4 on Autotrader right now, for $10k, that would whip this car."
    "There is an a$$ for every seat. Good luck to the future owners of that car...I'm sure there will be many..."
    Please show me an S4 that can be purchased for $10K that will "whip" this RS6 that traps 122 MPH in the 1/4 mile. I'd buy it in two seconds.

So much negativity was posted by you, Dave, and others about this car. For what reason though? If you don't like a car on the internet, why feel compelled to talk smack about it? Is it jealousy? I guess I just don't get all the bad mouthing and trash talking, that's all. The new owner just ran 122 MPH in the 1/4 mile with a full interior, full exhaust, and a measly 11-12psi of boost up top. To me, that's extremely impressive. This is further proof that actions speak far louder than words. Anybody can say it's slow, has excuses, etc. but at the end of the day the proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Always looking to start something. Just like Dave says, I never said it was a pig, just asked why my car made the same power on the same dyno, with no mods. Your the one who got all defensive, like you tuned it or something. But because I am not a bad sport, My car trapped 109, bone stock, with a bad TC, and a month or so ago, it went 108 with NO boost because a hose popped off at the track. I know my car will never trap 120, mostly because I could give 2 sh*ts...so you can be rest assured that you are the man Marc...