Thread: FS NJ: 6mt C5 Donor Parts Package for Manual Swap

FS NJ: 6mt C5 Donor Parts Package for Manual Swap

Lets try this again, shall we? What we have here is all the parts needed from one C5 Manual A6 for an RS6 manual conversion. To complete the conversion, you will need either Steveken's kit as advertised on this forum (custom flywheel, adapter and starter) and clutch, or to slightly modify your block to clear the starter and be willing to forgive a couple of the trans-block bolts. Both methods have been well documented on this forum, and I would be happy to answer any questions I can and/or point you in the right direction. You will also need to adjust the ECU accordingly.

All parts from one donor (2000 A6 2.7t 6mt) car that was parted out at 140k.

Included:

01E, doesn't need anything, shifts fine but I dont think I could ever recommend putting one of these guys in your car without a fresh rebuild while you have it out.

Trans mounting ring
    All linkage, shifter trim, knob, boot, insulation, etc.
    Driveshaft
    Front Axles and Carriers (one a recent replacement)
    Rear Diff
    Pedals
    Master & Slave Cyl
    ECU (if for A6/Allroad)

I have all the hardware in a box for the driveshaft, axles, rear diff, etc, although I would recommend you purchasing new hardware for a fresh install.

I feel like Im forgetting a few things, but I probably have them.

Email for fastest response. I would greatly prefer a pickup from 08062. Could travel an hour or so in any direction for a distant but serious buyer if the schedule allows.

As for shipping, I am willing to throw this on a pallet and send it off at the buyers expense. However, I have never personally shipped anything freight before, and am curious as to how shipping the driveshaft would work as its much longer than a pallet. If you have experience, a realistic expectation of the cost, and we can work together to arrange it, I would be happy to do so.

Asking $1850. Thanks for your interest.

Tim B
    tjb616@gmail.com
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    6mt Ultrasport K04 & Bolt-ons Daily
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)

So could you clarify a few things?....just kidding, thanks for such a detailed post, good luck!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I just sent you another email regarding the trans. Let me know what you think!!! Thanks
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

Replied, thanks!
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)

Havent heard back from RM_RS6, still available.
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)

Hey guys, I have an opportunity to pick up a rare part Ive been hunting for some time now and these parts aren't doing anybody any good in my garage. If you can make payment this week, Ill probably take any offer made on these parts that will allow me to scoop this up! Don't be afraid to lowball, the worst I can say is no thanks!
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)

Still for sale, asking $1400.
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)

Sold. Thanks everyone.
    EPL Stage 3 B5 S4
    2.7t 6mt A6 Parts Car ;)