Thread: SF Bay area gathering?

SF Bay area gathering?

It seems as though we have a number of forum members who are in the greater SF Bay area, and so I'm putting out a call to see if there is any interest in a gathering. Even if you don't think you'd be up for that, a response to determine who we have in the area would be welcome. The forum has been a fantastic place over the years to gather information about our cars, but it would also be good to exchange stories of our local experience with shops...as well as kills on 101, 280 and other locations! We of course have a number of great drives in the area, including some that the Golden Gate chapter of the Audi club sponsors, but it might be sweet to have one just with our beasts. We'll have several more months of stellar weather here (I can still remember moving here from Chicago and wondering why it never rained for months on end), so I hope we can set this up soon.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

I'm in.

Sat. Aug 10?

I am in Danville. Might be down for a drive, just depends on how it works out with the family schedule.
    03' RS6 - Mugello Blue, Ebony Interior. 19" V710's
    Sold - 06 6SP Silver B7 S4 - APR Exh, piggies, JHM ECU, VMR V708's
    Sold - 01.5 B5 S4 6-Speed - Neuspeed Exhaust, GIAC-X ECU, Shifter, VMR V708's

I am in Hayward, up for a meet. I want to know what mods others have done to their RS6's

Well, pretty tepid response thus far from our friends in the Bay area. Thanks to those of you who responded, and it looks like we have a 50-50 mix thus far for the two sides of the Bay. I'll bump this a few times to see if we can get a few more on board, but I would still be up for a meet and greet, though with my schedule I'd probably be looking into September.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Well.... someone has to throw a date out there...

September 7th? Saturday

I am in Hayward, and have a small shop where we could meet

Can't do it on 9/7--- Try 9/14

have a lift if it makes anyone want to put their car in the air and check things out

PM me for details if this can work

I am in Oakland. Pretty open as far as dates and times.