Thread: 10 years old and they still look sweet!

10 years old and they still look sweet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133K and still looks fine.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	14054

Cleaned up the beast today to celebrate rolling over 133K miles. When I see some of the prices of recent sales of our cars, I don't think this baby will be leaving for quite a while...
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Very nice, couldn't agree more!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Sweet! Can't touch the capability of this car anywhere else for the price.

I can still remember the day I first set eyes on a RS6. I was shopping for a 996TT when the P dealer had a RS6 sitting on the showroom floor. I was done looking at that point and it took me a couple of months to find the right one. I still have it and no plans to let it go.

DHall, touching lovestory between a man and his beast.

gorgeous ride, papadoc. Feel free to add more pics!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Looks great!

papadoc, we should introduce our beasts sometime. Same color and I'm about to it 130k miles too...

Quote Originally Posted by JayB View Post
    papadoc, we should introduce our beasts sometime. Same color and I'm about to it 130k miles too...
    I wonder if we should try to arrange a Peninsula gathering of beasts? There are quite a few around here, and on the board. A Saturday morning meet up at Alice's Restaurant at 84 and Skyline would be nice and we'd fit right in with collection of vehicles that show up there...
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.