Thread: always a sad day - she is now gone but will never, ever be forgotten

always a sad day - she is now gone but will never, ever be forgotten

what more is there to say...my Beast has now gone to a new home, a good one fortunately where she'll be just as loved. The new owner is a true Audi enthusiast and understands how special this car is and also appreciated all the work i have put in it. Hopefully he will join this great community.

Given all the common issues of these cars and the bugs that you get used to after owning one it wouldn't put me away from buying another one, they didn't in the first place when i was a newbie and definitely wouldn't now after knowing all there is to know about these beasts, it is in the end an awesome car and it is soooo hard to move on. At the moment i am driving a '12 GTI with a DSG gearbox, yeah, the gearbox is brilliant and i wish the RS6 had it, but otherwise in every other aspect i would always choose the beast which is a perfect combo.

I will be lurking around as i have enjoyed this great community and i will try to help as much as i can contributing with whatever i can share from my experience.

I would also like to say "Thank you" to this great community, it is the best i have ever came across and this is why i will stick around, who knows, i might be back sooner than anticipated, maybe with a C6.

A few last pictures of the beast taken the night before the D day .

Farewell me beloved Beast and may the new owner enjoys it, he sure will as all the usual problems have been sorted out plus a few nice mods

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	14040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	14041
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Such a nice example, cheers!

Mind saying why you sold?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

i think one of the reasons was the fact that it didn't get use too much, in almost two years i did about 23k miles, most of time i had it for was a weekend car and started to become a holly grail therefore not enjoying it as much as i wished, i wanted to try something new, the right buyer came along, couldn't ship it back to Europe at the moment to store it there, so a conglomerate of all this factors led to this final decision...it wasn't easy at all as this car was a dream come true for me and really got under my skin, but it was probably time to move on...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast