Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big parts list/photos from 2003 low mile RS6 part out

Looking for a replacement RS6 scissor jack. Didn't see it on your list, but I might have missed it as I was hurrying. Have one?

Thanks,

CW

Afraid I do not...sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Looking for a replacement RS6 scissor jack. Didn't see it on your list, but I might have missed it as I was hurrying. Have one?

Thanks,

CW

Sorry...already gone!

Quote Originally Posted by kzsport View Post
    rh front bumper grill still available?
    Any coilovers?
    Let me know plz.

Thanks

Updated parts list again today. Sold a few and found a few more (coil packs for instance).

Updated parts list. Still a bunch of good stuff left.

^^^ Pm'ed ^^^

Anyone have a Carbon Fiber trim for the dash? Mine is cracked.

Updated list again. Still lots of good stuff left. If anyone is interested in a bundle of parts let me know as well. We've been parting out a Miata as well and parts are definitely piling up at our house!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Is there a point to the harassment? I will stay off your threads unless you want me coming down on your homemade tune over and over again. Its not my fault you felt the Maaco painted RS600 was worth 200k but other members had different opinions. You can market your tune as the best since sliced bread for all I care. We're all grownups for the most part and if a member wants to buy it that is ok with me. Your choice on how to proceed here.
    Yes, we'll grown ups. But not for nothing... His tune is killer. The rs6 pulls my 996 911 turbo, and on aces? Walks away badly. Really badly. Car length a gear. Wish he did a tune for the 996. On Aces had dead even pulls w an APR SC B7 RS4, stage iii. Wide wide wide power band.

Quote Originally Posted by Kgnast View Post
    Yes, we'll grown ups. But not for nothing... His tune is killer. The rs6 pulls my 996 911 turbo, and on aces? Walks away badly. Really badly. Car length a gear. Wish he did a tune for the 996. On Aces had dead even pulls w an APR SC B7 RS4, stage iii. Wide wide wide power band.
    HA, nice resurrection of the topic...you never really know till cars are side by side. Maybe your 996 needs a better tune, sounds like it. Have the 996 tuned by EPL, they look to be having awesome results. Aces is a mixed bag I think, with bad gas it helps, but with good gas and water meth it barely helped me when I logged data. Not saying that your setup isn't faster, but you just never know until time slips and logs are shown. It's natural to in-fight within a community, but looking from the outside all of our rides are powerful and impressive. End rant!

His tune does look good, but logs showing it's safe have never been provided in over a year of me asking. Plus if someone isn't around to support a tune or issue with it, is it worth running it? I was considering it a while back, but figured it wasn't worth the time, even if a bit faster.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com