Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 10SECS4 Tune, anyone tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by PCMacDr View Post
    Regarding ACEIV

Do you really feel the difference with a few ounces of this "miracle additive" ?

I am so tempted to try this out

thx
    Slight difference with decent 91 octane. No difference once I added the water/meth kit. Seems that it helps more with lower quality lower octane gas. Also how your car is tuned, and the fuel requirements.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I just sat here and read all 9 pages of this thread. Twice.

i now realize I need:
    a 10sec tune
    something called ACESIV
    more money for gas

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

i now realize I need:
    a 10sec tune
    something called ACESIV
    more money for gas
    Seems like the RS6 likes a lil less mix w/ Aces than what's recommended on the bottle... I know mine does anyways.

Not knocking the product at all, it is excellent. I especially like the lubricants. Have lab analysis for engine and trans oils.

I do love my tune!! I am very glad I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

i now realize I need:
    a 10sec tune
    something called ACESIV
    more money for gas

Does anyone know if 10sec still offers tuning services? My PM deal says I havent sent any messages but Im pretty sure it sent.

Quote Originally Posted by 6172crew View Post
    Does anyone know if 10sec still offers tuning services? My PM deal says I havent sent any messages but Im pretty sure it sent.
    i sent him a message about two or three months ago and never heard back. ;0(
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

I sent a follow up email to his gmail not too long ago either and never heard back.
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

I looked to find another way to contact them and it looks like a bunch of back biting concerning his tune. Its too bad, Im looking for a decent deal on a tune.
    http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2082.0

Nobody in that thread has my tune; just bashers/trouble makers. You can talk to people on this forum (including all those posted in this thread) to receive real testimonials from those who run my tune.

I know my communication has been spotty of late. The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879.

Quote Originally Posted by 6172crew View Post
    I looked to find another way to contact them and it looks like a bunch of back biting concerning his tune. Its too bad, Im looking for a decent deal on a tune.
    http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2082.0
    I tune RS6s. Smooth, powerful, safe & affordable. Proven results. PM me for more info
    Mugello Blue RS6 \ 206K Miles \ Tune Only \ 11.93 @ 116.9 \ http://y2u.be/TqE3-JzYCig \ Daytona Grey RS6 \ Tune, Decatted & Exhaust \ 11.59 @ 118.6 \ http://y2u.be/hqawHXwWcOU

This is a good tune. 10sec

And all of you long timers know that Marc and I don't see eye to eye dating back to the RS600. So, you also know that Iam not a shill. LOL

I have an ecu here with Marc's tune and the data logs and butt dyno don't lie. It is full on rocket material.

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    Nobody in that thread has my tune; just bashers/trouble makers. You can talk to people on this forum (including all those posted in this thread) to receive real testimonials from those who run my tune.

I know my communication has been spotty of late. The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879.
    Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

Good deal, Im looking forward to making this car run at 7000ft!

Quote Originally Posted by RKturbo View Post
    Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.
    guessing the best way to get him is "The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879."

RS6 904747 | Daytona - Black | 10SecTune | Milltek Cat Back | Gutt'd DPs | trans tune | OEM RS4 wheels

I've enjoyed the tune for over 5 years...
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    I've enjoyed the tune for over 5 years...
    Noticed you have a Buick in the barn, my younger brother bought a typhoon, but it had a cracked piston so he's swapping it over to a Hennessy motor he found online, should be pissed off after he gets everything going.

how do i get intouch with the guy doing this tune? tried im with no response...

^^^^^^^^^
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory

Still have the tune, fired up the beast and took it out to LI for continued storage. Whoa. Forgot how badass his tune was. Geez louise. The car has some serious kick in the pants and I wasn't running any acesIV. Butt dyno says still working extremely well.