Thread: 10SECS4 Tune, anyone tried it?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    Nobody in that thread has my tune; just bashers/trouble makers. You can talk to people on this forum (including all those posted in this thread) to receive real testimonials from those who run my tune.

I know my communication has been spotty of late. The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879.
    Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

Quote Originally Posted by RKturbo View Post
    Hey Marc! Long time no speak! Any chance I you could help a fellow out and re-tune mine for meth? Tried texting you a couple of times but know you have been busy.
    guessing the best way to get him is "The best way to get a hold of me is directly at 914-327-1879."

RS6 904747 | Daytona - Black | 10SecTune | Milltek Cat Back | Gutt'd DPs | trans tune | OEM RS4 wheels