Thread: Who's RS6 at Zimbrick Audi in Madison, WI?

Who's RS6 at Zimbrick Audi in Madison, WI?

Who has the red RS6 with a GIAC labeled TCU laying on the passenger seat over at Zimbrick Audi of Madison, WI? I left my number on a card on your console. I hope you get out fast and cheap.

Mine is in for an odd temperature gauge situation - runs normal, then shoots to just under max. Sometimes AC blows hot and I think I felt limp mode. Fans blow max during use, then a lower speed for seems like a really long time after power off. Hopefully a temp sender and not a water pump. I didn't check radiator fluid level - too hot.
    03 RS6 Avus, 80 Modena Spyder, 93 Porsche 964 Cab, 11 Toyota Sienna SE, 95 John Deere 345 w/42" snow blower

Still no response from the owner. I'll have to check the VIN if its still there....

Mine got a thermostat, but stayed in for the 65,000 service (timing belt) while the warranty company was paying for labor.

Don, I had the same symptoms and I am 90% sure it will be your thermostat. Thats what it was on mine with the exact same issues. T stat was stuck half open. Had the timing belt, water pump, and all pulleys done at the same time. 2300$ at the dealer.

oops saw you solved your problem

Carado1984: You nailed the diagnosis and the price.