Thread: Stock Downpipes for sale!!!

Flag Stock Downpipes for sale!!!

I am selling stock downpipes from my RS6. The pipes are not gutted but you can gut these and keep your stock ones in case you ever need to have them put back on.
    They are in great shape and do not have any leaks!!! inbox me if interested!!!
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

Quote Originally Posted by RM_RS6 View Post
    I am selling stock downpipes from my RS6. The pipes are not gutted but you can gut these and keep your stock ones in case you ever need to have them put back on.
    They are in great shape and do not have any leaks!!! inbox me if interested!!!

How do you like the Milltek race pipes and the non resonated system? Beautifull noise eh. Not to overpowering but brutal when when you drop the hammer......
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    How do you like the Milltek race pipes and the non resonated system? Beautifull noise eh. Not to overpowering but brutal when when you drop the hammer......
    I love the set up. It is not overwhelmingly loud when driving civilized but like you say, Its a beast when you gun it!!!
    Overall, I'm very happy with it!!!! Just can't wait to do the ecu/tcu...

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    How do you like the viper ecu??

Where in NJ are you?
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RM_RS6 View Post
    How do you like the viper ecu??
    Very Happy with it so far. Rich utilizes good fueling and timing for his power rather than excessive boost. Upstairs this thing pulls like there's no end in sight. It actually pulls harder as I get out of the throttle ever so slightly, probably because its advancing the timing at that point. Decent fuel mileage also, steady 80mph gets me about 23-24mpg. Which is not bad considering the available power. Overall a very drivable every day hauler which becomes an absolute animal if needed to defend itself against all comers.......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.