Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
Update: (ed. for brevity) Other_Erik
Another Update!

Done:
Battery replaced, hope it's good for another 10 years
Got the mounting hardware for the splash guard, criminy ~$110 later
Cargo net ordered (should receive today)
Replaced high-mount brake lights with cheapie Sylvania bulbs, gotta research some LED replacements
DETAILED! Paint looks MUCH better condition
Windshield sorted (3 big chippies, lifetime warranty from Safelite)
CF Interior ordered June 11, now 31 days later and still no status from OCarbon, getting a little impatient
K40 ordered and paid for, installation scheduled

To-Do:
Viper Tuning ECU/TCU flash will have to wait until I can let the car sit for a week - have to get my Grand Prix in better shape first, needs the EBTCM rebuilt due to ABS faults.
Need to find the proper fitment and order the hubcentric mounting rings so I can run the S5 wheels that I bought from my brother. I know the size difference (57.1-66.6mm hub), but the depth of the spacer is giving me fits - some have recommended as high as 18mm, largest I can find in proper fitment is 10mm.
Install parts (cargo net, tail lights, splash guard, airbox locking spring nuts, rubber tubing for rear mount of front airbox cover, and in-channel rainguards - that's this weekend, if I can get time to do it Sunday)
Getting an oil change on Tuesday, breaking 125k today and ready to start my ritual yearly/5k miles oil change schedule.
Need to mount front license plate - mounting holes look like they're for a motorcycle plate or equivalent smaller size. Got a mount from europeanplates, had to trim my new plate with tin snips to fit snug.

Parts still needed:
Windshield Wiper arm post cap nut - still need this silly little plastic cap, haven't been able to find anything the right size/fitment/color
I think I'm missing a lens or something - on the interior trim of the driver's door, there's a squared hole with a red light behind it (lit when door open), and I see a bracket of some sort in the hole but nothing covering it.

tl;dr: Getting things done, still finding small things missing...