So I bought TechGurru's beast, after much calling back and forth, hassling TG and his local dealership, and finally getting the PPI done. Black on black, wood trims (already have my order in at OCarbon to swap up to 11oz CF)
The car came off the transport truck with about a half-gallon of fuel in the tank, which the driver burned getting to the drop location. I'm freakin' thrilled, and ready to get it road-ready.

What that entails for me:
1) CV Boot replacement - RF Inner, $210 at a local indy shop
2) Motor Mount - Left, $785 at said indy shop (Audi stealership quoted $4600 in labor + $385 for the part )
3) Splash Guard - ~$430 for the part, plus mounting hardware (see also, next line!)
4) And this is the part that gets me - miscellaneous small parts - I don't have access to ETKA, and there are no part numbers on what I need! Anyone who does have ETKA who could help with this, I'd very much appreciate.
4a) Locking capture nuts - the front snaps for the front airbox cover - one is missing completely, the other has the spring-loaded clip and the threaded bolt that it locks into, but seems to be missing a nut on the underside to hold it in place
4b) Plastic/rubber grommet - again for the front airbox cover - the part in question is actually slid over the post on the front end of the Drivers' side airbox cover, and the front airbox cover snaps into place on top of it
4c) Window wiper post cap - the little plastic nut that covers the wiper arm to wiper transmission linkage
4d) Mounting hardware for the splash guard - I'd like something a little more permanent than whatever came from the factory since I've seen quite a number of folks saying "it was there one day and gone the next"
Sorry if I'm not using the proper names for the parts, but again, no access to ETKA
5) Tail lights - I'm super-picky, and the little crack in the left tail light inspired me to upgrade to some LED tails, hoping they don't look hideous when they get here...
6) Full detail - The long, slow, love session that'll get minor swirling and pitting out of the paint and get the beast looking shiny and new again. I'm not posting pics 'til this is done, since the hauling from the Pacific Northwest to the DC area has left its dusty mark all over...

Can't wait to get it on the road and actually start enjoying the car I've been drooling over since it was announced!
Other_Erik